Finale

Love is Only You

I had been avoiding Chanyeol for a few days.

Every day I met him I would remember the night in his dormitory.

I think we had gone too far. Friends shouldn't be like that. I didn't want to distort our friendship. I didn't want him to know my feeling towards him. I just wanted to hide it... To avoid him, every day I would quickly take his lunchbox, grab his books and leave my maths notebook in his drawer before I went home.

I seldom talked to him. I noticed that he wanted to talk to me but every time I just made an excuse and left.

Uhhhhhh I kept thinking of him.


Today I went home alone again. I opened the gate, the familiar deep voice was heard.
'__, why are you avoiding me?' Chanyeol had been waiting near my home. 'You didn't talk to me, you didn't reply my text, you didn't even look at me! Have I done something wrong?'


'It... It's not your problem, it's mine...' I  looked at the ground and said.


'Look at me!' He raised my head.

Tears oozed from the corner of my eyes. 'I can't stop thinking of you everyday but I know I shouldn't do that. I tell myself that we are just neighbours and friends but my feeling is killing me. I...'

I didn't finished my sentence when Chanyeol kissed me. He embraced me with his warm body.


'Stupid.' He wiped my tears. 'I kept thinking of you recently and I finally noticed my feeling towards you. I like you... I like you since you shouted at me in the greenhouse. My heart flutters every time I see you. Do you know every time I meet you, I'm in heaven.

I like the way you smile, the way you talk, the way you do anything. Now I, Park Chanyeol , officially ask you to be my girlfriend.

And ...you can only say yes.' He smiled and kissed me again.

 


THE END