Dancing

School Love Affair

You walked over to the stereo where you found your music. You put the cd in and pressed play. It was up to you and Hoseok to choreograph your dance. It took almost all night to figure out the steps to the first 1:30 of the track but you both got it done. 

 

"Damn, I'm so tired and hungry," you said laughing. It's been a while since you've felt so good from dance. "Haha, same. Want to order something? I know this great pizza place," Hoseok said as you both fell to the floor from exhaustion. "Pizza sounds good," you said in between breaths. While Hoseok called and ordered, you watched up. You watched the sweat trickle down his face, you watched his chest as he breathed, you watched his every move like you'd never see him again. He looked over at you with his beautiful eyes. He knew you had been watching. You were smiling and blushing at him before he hung up the phone. 

 

"You're so beautiful, Kate," Hoseok said scootching next to you on the floor. He slowly pushed your hair behind your head and smiled at you. All you did was blush.

 

You both just sat there staring at each other occasionally laughing and blushing until there was a knock on the practice room door. "Deliverly for Mr. Kim," the man said. Hoseok got up and headed toward the door, he payed and thanked the delivery guy and shut the door. He sat down again opening the box. You both sat in silence eating your first Korean pizza. 

 

After eating, you both decided to stay the night in the practice room. Hoseok went and found some blankets in a closet and a couple pillows. "Thanks Hoseok, for everything you've done for me today. I really do appreciate it." you said stretching. "Kate, you were there for me when my family me, so I'm here to repay you," he said pulling you closer to him. 

"H-H-Hoseok," you said as he began kissing your neck. He went all the way to your collar bone before you pulled away. "Did I do something wrong?" he said nerously, "I-I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that." he said standing up. "Maybe it'd be best if I took you home," he said going towards his bag.

 

"Hoseok, no, it's okay. It's just this is my first night at the company and I don't want to ruin my chances here. That's all," you said kissing his cheek. He proceeded to nod and grab his keys. The car ride home was silent except for you giving Hoseok directions to your house.

 

He pulled into your driveway and said his goodbyes. You smiled and left the car. He watched you walk inside and made sure you were safe before leaving. You replayed him kissing your neck all night long. You didn't want him to stop at all, but you felt uncomfortable with the situation and the location in which you were at. 

 

You texted him and told him good night and asked for a ride tomorrow morning, naturally he said yes and you set your alarm for 9. It would only be 5 hours of sleep but you could manage. You peacefully went to sleep and dreamed for a better day tomorrow.