Finally

School Love Affair

Finally, Monday Morning. You needed to be at the company by 11 to start training and meeting the idols. You were beyond excited to finally see him again. You decided on a gray GOT7 hoodie and leggings with black converse. You thought you looked good enough to meet idols, good enough to finally see Hoseok again, and good enough to dance. You put your hair in a ballet bun with a cream colored bow in the back, grabbed your bag, and headed out. 

 

As you were nearing the building your heart began to race. You couldn't help but smile as you opened the doors to your new workplace. There was JYP himself ready to great you. "Welcome to JYP nation, Katelyn. I'm sure you're very excited to meet everyone as they are you." he began with a smile. He gave you a tour of building and all of the practice rooms. He leaned up against another door before opening it.

 

"Katelyn, welcome to JYP," he said opening a door to a dark room. He flipped the lights on and there was JYP Nation. GOT7, BTS, all of them. You scanned the room and smiled brightly. You said your hellos and politely bowed to them all. "Thank you so much. I can't wait to be working here alongside all of you. Thank you for the warm welcome," 

 

After the intro, there was a luncheon with the company. GOT7 noticed the familar hoodie and asked you to join them for lunch. You politley declined and sat with BTS. You tried to find Hoseok but he surprisingly wasn't there. "Isn't there 7 of you?" you asked the group. You knew it had to be Hoseok. "Yeah, but J-Hope is ill and couldn't make it." Rap Mon said. You nodded in understanding and proceeded back to GOT7. "Sorry, I just wanted to see an old friend. I'm Katelyn," you said sitting in a seat. They all introduced themselves and asked you questions about your past life.

 

After lunch it was time to start practicing. You heard your debut track and looked at the lyrics for it. "You requested to go solo, right?" JYP asked looking through your lyrics next to you. You slightly shook your head yes and proceeded to read on. "Today is going to be easy since it's your first day, but it will only get harder from here," he said patting your head. "I just want you to sing something. In any language you choose, alright? I'll be out here while you're in the booth okay?" he said heading toward the door. You shook your head again and waited for his signal. You began singing "Miracle In December" by EXO. Once you finished, he smiled with awe. He couldn't belive an All-American girl could sing in near perfect Korean. "How'd you learn to sing in Korean?" he said through the mic. "I've been listening to KPOP for about 4 years. I started with SHINee and it just kinda went from there." you said blushing. No one has ever noticed your amazing ability to sing as well as you could. "Well I hope you dance as well as you sing. Let's head to the practice room. I'll see if J-Hope is feeling better," he said pulling out his phone. 

 

"He said he'll come up and watch. Shall we go dance?" he said leading you out of the booth. You followed JYP to a practice room where you found him. You finally found your best friend after all this time. 

"Katelyn, this is J-Hope from BTS. J-Hope, this is Katelyn," JYP said. Hoseok turned around and was stunned. "Kate? Is that really you?" he said in shock. "You two know each other?" JYP said confused. "Yeah, we were friends when I lived in the states," Hoseok said his eyes never leaving yours. "I'll leave you two alone then, but don't forget the task at hand J-Hope," he said leaving.

 

"Hoseok, I've missed you so much," you said hugging him tightly. It wasn't a usual Kate/Hoseok kid hug. It was a tight hug. Your head fell into the crevice of his neck as you inhaled his scent. He smelled so good and his chest was solid and muscular. You never wanted to let go. "Kate, I didn't think I'd ever see you again, but here you are. In my company. Working with me." Hoseok said not letting go of you. "Hoseok, I didn't know you were in BTS. I've been listening to your group since you debuted and I had no idea. You didn't look the same. I thought I was crazy but here you are, in my arms again," you said as you began to cry. Hoseok cupped your face in his hand and looked at you. "Kate, ever since I met you in preschool, I've had the biggest crush on you. Your charasmatic charm, your beautiful hair, your amazing eyes, your personality, all of it. I loved it. It killed me when I had to leave. I didn't want to lose you." he said which only made you cry harder. "and please don't cry. You're too pretty to cry," he said kissing your forehead.

 

"Now let's dance,"