Part 6 ~ (Re-edit)

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 6 ~ (Re-edit)

Author's POV :

All of you went inside the classroom happily.The school had been decorated beautifully.You looked at the decorations in awe.

Jiyeon linked her arm with yours.You smiled."You know,I'm always alone every year on Valentine's Day.So sad.."she pouted.You pulled her hair."Pabo-yah,you still have me."you laughed.She smiled."I knoww~~"she sang cutely.You pinched her cheek playfully."Don't worry,Jiyeon-ah.I'm sure you will find a good guy in your life.Trust me." you said to her.

Little did you both know,Myungsoo was looking at Jiyeon all the time.So,she doesn't have a boyfriend yet too.She's a really nice girl anyway.Which boy wouldn't want her as their girlfriend ?

Kai was just laughing with you through all the conversations.He also had thought earlier that he will confess to you today.But then,something stopped him from doing so.Before Kai could even open his mouth to talk,Myungsoo came to you.

Myungsoo sat beside you."Qyoona-yah,.."you looked at him."Hmm?"

"Will you go out with me tonight ? Just the both of us."he asked hesitatedly.He waited for your answer patiently.

You tilted your head while looking at him.He raised his eyebrows,then you chuckled."Of course I will."you beamed."Great ! I'll pick you up tonight at your house."He smiled in satisfaction.You nodded happily.

At that time,Kai and Jiyeon were just watching both of you talking.They were jealous.Even Jiyeon actually has a feeling towards Myungsoo,but none of you ever noticed.She just kept it as a secret to herself.

Kai was actually felt hurted.So,I guess, I have no chance for being with her.I know that Myungsoo will confess to her tonight.*sigh,I think I have to let her go.I'm not even as good as my brother.That's right.She deserves someone who is better than me.he thought to himself.

That day,the school session was very exciting for all the students.It was filled with happiness,love ,confessions and new couples all around.You admitted that you were a bit jealous of girls who were just got confessed.They're really lucky.you thought.

************

That night,you dressed yourself up to meet Myungsoo.You actually didn't know what to wear so you just put on a simple dress.

 

***********

At Kim's house,Myungsoo was preparing himself too.Kai is just looking at his brother with a disappointed expressions.But,Myungsoo didn't noticed it.

*earlier

"Hyung..."Kai called."Wae?"L replied.

"You wanna go out tonight,right?" Kai asked."Yeah.."

"You want to confess to her tonight ?" he asked again.L just blinked."Yeah,I do actually."L looked down."I'm sorry,that I made a move first.I'm really sorry."L apologized.

Kai shook his head."Hyung,I've been thinking......,I think I should let her go."L widened his eyes,shocked by the words."W- what do you mean ?"he stuttered."Hyung,you love her don't you ?" Kai asked."I love her..but you are too!" L claimed."Hyung,you win...she's yours from now on.I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter