Part 2 ~

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part 2 ~

Your POV :

"Good."I heard a voice behind me.I turned around only to meet eyes with Myungsoo."We will come too." he said.

I blinked at him."Huh ?"

"I said,we will come too.Please ? I need help with my homework too."he pleaded.

"Yeah,It's been a while since the last time we came to your house anyway."Kai stated.

I looked at Jiyeon.She nodded while smiling.I shrugged."Okay,you can come.Let's go."I said.

"Assa !!" The boys high five each other.

***********

At your house,

The door swung open.Revealing my mom who was standing in front of us.She beamed when she saw us."Hello guys.Come in."she greeted us.

Jiyeon and the boys bowed at her."Hi,aunty."she greeted back."Hi,Jiyeon-ah."she smiled then she scanned the boys' faces."Is that the Kim brothers ?" my mom questioned me.I nodded."Yup.That's them."

She lighted up."You guys! I missed you all.I haven't seen you since you were 8 years old."

Myungsoo and Kai laughed."Yup,it's us,aunty.We missed you too."Then they hugged.

We went inside the house."Omma,we have to do our homework now.So,we're going to do it in my room ,okay?"I said to my mom."Okay,honey.I'm gonna bring some snacks for you later.Study hard okay?"she replied.We nodded our heads and went upstairs.

"Come in guys."I motioned them to come in.They got in and the boys grinned."Waahh !! I missed this room.We used to play together in here when we were kids."Myungsoo said.I laughed."I know right." I said.

"Okay,let's go study now."Kai said.We agreed and started to bring out our books.Me and Jiyeon studied on my bed while the boys studied at the coffee table.During the study time,we talked,laughed and just had a great time together.I have to admit.I miss hanging out with these boys.It feels good to meet them once again.

A moment later,my mom came in, with foods, full in her hand.We brightened up as soon as we saw it."Here,eat up guys.You must be hungry ,right?"she smiled to us.Then,she leaves.

We stopped from studying and went to get the food.We ate the food happily.

"Here,hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter