Part 3 ~

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3 ~

Your POV :

The next day,I got up and did my daily morning routine.Then,I went downstairs.I saw my parents smiled at me."Good morning ,dear."My mom greeted me."Good morning,omma and appa."I greeted back.

We went into the dining room and had our breakfast.Then,my dad spoke up."So,Qyoona.I heard that the boys are back."he said.

I nodded."Yup.They are.They just moved here again."

"I see.So,about boys.Do you have a boyfriend yet ?"he said teasingly.I choked my food after hearing that."What ? Appa ~~" I whined.He just laughed.

"Eyy,come on.Even the Kim brothers are back.Don't you also like them ? You told me a long time ago after they moved to a different place."he said smiling.

"Appa, I do like them.But,I think it's just as friends.Not more than that."I stated.Well,I don't even know actually.I treat them like my own brothers .

"Honey,when the time has come,you will realise about how you really feel.Just,pick the right guy for your life.That's the only advice that I can give to you.I hope you know that I just wanted the best for you."dad said.I looked at him and nodded.

"Your dad is right,honey.You have to make the best choice in your life.Make us proud."my mom said.

"I will.Thank you,omma, appa."I said smiling.They just chuckled."Aigoo,I can't believe that my daughter is this big now."he laughed.

I also laughed then I took a glance at the clock."My god.I'm gonna be late.I have to go now.See you guys !" with that I kissed their cheeks and head outside with my bag.

 

************

"Woah.I made it in time.Thank god."I sighed in relief.Then,I saw three figures walked towards me.I smiled."Hey,guys."

"Hi,Qyoona-yah !" Jiyeon hugged me.Myungsoo and Kai laughed."So,your pretty late today."she said."Yeah,I've chatted with my parents for a while this morning."I said."Ahhh..I see.."she wondered.

"Okay,let's go to class now guys." Kai sneaked his arms around me.He dragged me away.Leaving Jiyeon and Myungsoo behind.Did he just did that? I never had any skinship with him before. Why is he being like this now ?

Myungsoo POV :

That guy sure have guts in him.He's even making it obvious for us to realise that he likes her. I shook my head.I look at Jiyeon.She also had a confused expressions on her face.How funny...

I chuckled."Hmm.What?"she said.Her eyes is round like an owl.Cute.

"Nothing.Let's go now." I also dragged her inside.

 

*************

Days went by.In 4 days,it's going to be Valentine's Day.This is it.I'm gonna confess to her that day.I'm not gonna lose to Kai.I think,I love her more than Kai does.

As usual,I met her and Jiyeon hanging out together in the classroom.I walked up to her."Hey,Qyoona-yah."I greeted.She smiled at me.

"Oppa !"she shouted happily.I laughed.

"So,I just wanna ask you something.Do you want to hang out with me later after school ?"I asked.Please say yes.Pleasee..

She thinks for a while then smiled."Sure,since there's no homework today anyway."she beamed.I nodded."Okay,see you then."Then, I went outside the classroom.I smiled to myself.

 

Author's POV :

Kai peeked through the door.Hearing the conversation between you and Myungsoo.His heart ached after you agreed to hang out with Myungsoo.No,you can't say yes to him. he thought.

Kai hides between the walls when Myungsoo got out from the classroom.He saw that Myungsoo is smiling to himself.His heart dropped.Is this it ? I think Qyoona will fall for him.

His shoulders slumped.He got into the classroom.He walked towards his seat with heavy steps.He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter