Part 4 ~

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 4 ~

Author's POV :

The next day,

You went to school as usual.When you reached the school's gate,you saw one familiar figure who was leaning his back on a wall.You quickly called his name."Yah,Kim Kai !"you shouted.He perked his head up and smiled as he saw you.

His smile,reminded you of something.Then,the scene of last night replayed again in your mind.

*Flashback

"Alright,thank you for today guys.See you at school tomorrow." you said.

"Okay." they said in unison.You laughed.They came near you and Myungsoo kissed your forehead."Goodbye,beautiful."

After that,Kai kissed you on the cheek."Bye,angel.See you tomorrow."he said sweetly.You're blushing really hard right now.

"Aww,look.Our girl is blushing.So cute."he ruffles your hair playfully.You smiled.

"Yeah,her face is red like a tomato." Myungsoo added."Okay,that's enough.Go home guys.See you.Bye ~" you said then quickly went inside the house.

* end of flashback

You didn't even realised that you were staring at his face, until he snapped a finger in front of you."Hello,earth to Qyoona.Are you alright there ?"he said playfully.You woke up from your thoughts then looked at him."Ermm, n- nothing.So,what are doing here anyway?"you asked while trying to calm yourself down.

He showed you his beautiful smile.

"Well,.." he started."...waiting for my angel of course."he said.You looked at him in disbelief.Then,you turned to look at your surroundings."Where is she?" you asked innocently.

He laughed at your cuteness."Aigoo,she's here already."

"Huh?" you blinked at him.Then,he points at you."You.You're the angel."he simply said.You widened your eyes."W-what?"you stuttered.

"Let's go,we have class now.Kaja~"he wrapped his right arm around you.You blushed by his sudden contact.He saw your red face and chuckled to himself.

Qyoona-yah, I think I've made it obvious already.Can you feel the love that I'm giving to you ? When will you realise about how I feel towards you ? he thought to himself.

Both of you went into the classroom, still in the same position as before.Your classmates looked at both of you and smiled.You even heard some girls squealed."Oh my gosh ! How I wish I'm in Qyoona's position right now.She's so lucky !"a girl said to her friends.Her friends also agreed with her."Omo,they look good together."she added.

Then,you took a glance at your bestfriend.Jiyeon was just smiling widely at you.Meanwhile Myungsoo at the back,was just looking at you and Kai, expressionless.

Why is she with him ? he thought.He even felt his anger rose up in his body.

Then,the teacher came in.All of you took your seats and kept quiet.

"Alright guys.Listen up.In two days,it will be Valentine's Day.So,students in every classroom have to decorate their own class.I hope all of you can cooperate with each other and all of you can start to decorate the class tomorrow.So,that's all for that.Now,open your English textbook and turn to page 45.Today,we are going to learn about........" Miss Sojin started the lesson.

***************

The last bell rang.You and Jiyeon were now on your way to your house.Today,you decided to tell Jiyeon about what had happened between you and the two brothers.You told her the story about last night and this morning.You even told her that you are confused about all of these weird feelings when you were around them.

After you had finished telling her your problems,she looked at you then laughed."Omo,you're so cute."she pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter