Part 1 ~

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 ~ 

  

Author's POV :

Today,you woke up as usual and did your morning routine.You got dressed in your school uniform since you have school today.It's Monday anyway.You went downstairs only to meet with your beloved mother."Morning,omma ! " you beamed at her.She just chuckled."Morning,honey.Come,have a breakfast first."she said.You nodded.You sat on the chair and began to eat your food.

"Omma,where's appa ?"you wondered.Your mom smiled."He already went to work.He said he have a big meeting today at the company.So,maybe he's going to come home late today."she replied.You nodded again.

After that,you bid your mom a goodbye then headed towards the school.You were listening to your mp3 while you were walking.A moment later,you've arrived.When you were about to enter the school building,you could see your bestfriend coming towards you from the opposite side.She beamed happily when she saw you.

"Qyoona-yah !"she waved.

 

Your POV :

"Qyoona-yah! ".There it is.My bestfriend waved at me happily.I just laughed."Annyeong Jiyeon-ah ! " then,we hugged."I missed you already,my friend !"she tightened her grasp on me.I struggled and pushed her playfully.She pouted."Pabo-yah,it's only been 2 days of holiday."I smacked her head lightly."Ouch ! That hurt~~"she pouted even more.I just chuckled.Then,I gave up.I also confessed,"Ne,arrasseo~~ I missed you too,my dear Jiyeon~~"with that,she chuckled.She's a really cute friend.I wonder how her boyfriend will look like? Is he going to take a good care of my friend ? Jiyeon is such a clumsy person sometimes,but she's really nice.I wonder how she can be my bestfriend anyway ...*laughs

I sighed.Jiyeon saw it and asked me,"What's wrong,chingu ?" I looked at her and smiled."Nothing~"I said.

"Alright,kaja~we're going to be late for class.."I nodded then, she linked her arms with mine.With that, we went into the school building.Before we went to our class,we passed by the school's office.There,I saw two male figures that kinda familiar to me.They went inside the office too quickly.I can't even see their faces properly.Well,it doesn't matter anyway.

We got into our class and the teacher came in right after we arrived.Jiyeon and I sighed in relief.We went to our seats and yes,Jiyeon sat beside me.There were a few girls who sat not too far from us.They were talking about some random things but then one thing had caught my attention."Hey,do you know that there are some new students had transferred to our school ?"the first girl said."Really ? I didn't know about that.Are they boys or girls ?"the second girl questioned.The first girl beamed happily."Of course they are boys.If you want to know,they are really handsome and charming."the second girl then gasped."Oh my god! Then,I'll definitely going to make him mine.Awww !!"they squealed.That b***h.Seriously? He had slept with many guys and now she's going to ruin the new student's life ? Get a life woman.

Yeah,I hate her.She is Jessica.A transferred student from California.She's such a playgirl.I wonder how her parents even raised her because she has a really bad attitude.Even towards the teacher,she always use her aegyo to get what she wanted.If the teacher are male,then her wish will be granted.But,if it is a female,then,goodbye for her. 

"Alright class,settle down.I have an announcement here." Miss Yuri said.The students took their seats.Then,the whole class gone silent."Okay.I just wanted to tell you that there are two new students who will join our class."Miss Yuri opened the door and revealed the two new students."Come in guys.Alright,this are the new students.Guys,please introduce yourselves."Miss Yuri smiled at the two boys.

I scanned each of the student's faces.Oh my god.They're back.They're freaking back ! My childhood friends....

The first guy introduced himself."Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim Jongin.You can call me Kai."he smiled then sca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter