Part 7 ~ (Final)

❤ Our Love ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 7 ~ (Final) 

A/N: Hello guys ! I just want to say that I have edited the last chap.Please re-read part 6.Sorry if I troubled all of you. Anyway,please enjoy this last chapt. 

P/S ~ Please listen to Infinite's Only Tears while reading this chappy. =)

Here's the link ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaTOQOiGsmM

 

Kai's POV :

It was late at night.Myungsoo hasn't gotten back from his date with Qyoona.I wonder if they had fun tonight...

I was really bored and I didn't have anything to do at that time.So,I decided to take a walk at a park to calm myself down.It was a really tiring day.

********************

It was dark at the park.There was also no single person were seen.I walked with my hands in my pockets while listening to some music.

I walked along the paths until I saw two figures far in front of me.There were standing facing each other.I looked closely,...then....

Wait.Is that Qyoona ? and hyung ? What are they doing here ?

I quickly hide myself behind a big tree, observing them.I saw L hyung held Qyoona's hand.He caresessed her face softly.At that time,I felt like I'm being stab by a sharp of pain in my heart.Tears started to form in my eyes.No,why should I cry anyway ? I'm the one who had made this decision.It's time for me to let her go.I can't love her anymore.

 

Your POV :

Myungsoo and I were at a park.He brought me until we reached at the center of the park.It was quiet.No one was there at that time.I guess so..

I looked at him."Myungsoo-ah,what are we doing here ?"I asked confusedly.He turned around and smiled."I want to tell you about the reason earlier." he said and I can feel that his breath shaken a bit.I even felt that my heart beats faster than usual.My mind went back about the thoughts earlier.Is this the big thing that has been bugging me the whole day ? 

Then,Myungsoo held my hand.I didn't even blushed or anything.At that time,I am expressionless.I couldn't think of anything.I just waited for his next action.

"Qyoona-ah,actually...I was planning to confess to you tonight."he smiled.

 

I widened my eyes after I heard those words coming out from his mouth.I did not expected it.What is happening right now ?

I tilted my head and shook it slowly."Huh ?"I blurted out.Then,he caressed my cheek."Qyoona-ah..It's been a really long time now.I think I have hold them for too long.It's about my feelings, my feelings towards you."he started.

I even got goosebumps at that time.I'm really afraid.Afraid that he will say....
"I love you,Qyoona."he said.Yes,that's the word.I just looked at him,unable to say anything.I was speechless.

"I want to be yours forever.I need you in my life." he continued.I just kept myself quiet.

"So,urm how can I say this ?" he hesitated while scratching the back of his head while smiling.He held my hands once again and pulled me closer."Qyoona-ah,will you..... be mine ?" he asked with hopeful eyes.I just stood there.Why ? Why Myungsoo-ah ? It's not that I don't like you.It's just that I don't think you are the right guy for me. Why did you confessed ?

"M- Myungsoo-ah...I- I'm really sorry.." I pulled my hands back.Myungsoo's smile vanished."W-what ..?" he asked worriedly.

I took a deep breath and look at him in the eyes."I said I'm sorry.I can't except you.I think,you're not the guy that I'm looking for.Even that I only treat you like my own brother,not more than that.I- I'm really sorry." I said softly,not wanting to hurt him.But,I was clearly wrong.He shed a tear after I said those words.

"M-Myungsoo.." I called his name.He looked at me then threw me a weak smile.I look at him in pity."I'm sorry.." he finally said after a long silence.I looked up to him.He wiped away his tears."You don't have to.It's not your fault....It's just that,I think my heart was looking for someone else." I said while holding my tears.

He looked at me."Qyoona-yah,.." he called softly."Yes...?"

"Thank you..for giving me your answer.I already knew from the start that this moment will come.So,I shouldn't be so sad right? "he shed more tears.I went closer to him and wiped away his tears with my fingers."Ssshh..don't say that.You're still my bestfriend.Please,just don't cry anymore.It hurts me a lot to see you like this."I spoke and then hugged him.He snuggled his face in the crook of my neck.I patted his back.I also shed a tear.

He broke the hug and laughed awkwardly.He wiped away my tears and kissed me on the cheek.I smiled."Thank you, because you're still willing to be my bestfriend." he said.I chuckled slightly."Of course.How can I leave you behind ?" I replied.He grinned and looked at me."So,are we cool now ?"he asked with hopeful eyes."Sure.."I replied.Then,he hugged me.

Suddenly,he seemed like he remembered something.He frowned.I looked at him curiously."What's wrong?" 

"Qyoona-yah,I wanna tell you something about my brother."I tilted my head."Your brother?"I questioned.He nodded.

 

"You know,Kai is in love with you.No,actually,we both are in love with you.But,you and me are just bestfriends right ?" I felt bad when he said that.I looked down, feeling embarrassed.Myungsoo smiled."Don't feel bad...I'm fine already." he said then he leaned closer.His face turned serious.I never seen him like this before.

"Qyoona-yah,if you want to know,I actually had made a biggest mistake in my life.I sacrificed my own brother's feeling only to get his loved one,and that is ....you.He's hurt,Qyoona.He loves you so much,that he even won't stop talking about you after we moved to another place a long time ago." he stopped and looked at me.My heart soften."W-what do you mean?"you asked shakily.

"You know,he even sacrificed himself today just for me.He just wanted the best for you.He even said that I have to make you happy if you accepted me.Qyoona-ah,Kai cried.He cried because of you.It's because he really loves you.Now,even I had realised that he loves you more than I do." he said slowly.Tears started to swell in my eyes.My vision becomes blurry. 

Then,they dropped from my eyes."He- he loves m- me ?" you stuttered.

"Yes.Dear,even though he always tease you back then,he actually care for you.He did that just because he wanted your attention.Didn't you noticed about it ?"he suddenly asked.I widened my eyes.My heart pounded crazily.

Then, I realised something.A face of someone flashed through my mind.It was .....Kai.I remembered our last conversation yesterday.

 

We sat on the bench for a while,gazing at our surroundings.It was such a nice weather that day.Then,Kai slowly held my hand."I miss you."he blurted.

"What...do you mean ?" I asked slowly.He looked at you in the eye."I just wanted to say sorry.I know that I'm always mean towards you since back then.I always tease and made you gone mad.I'm really sorry for all the mistakes that I've done to you."he said apologetically.My heart soften.

"That's okay.It's not a big deal anyway." I reassurred him.

"Hey,let's go get some food shall we ? I'm really hungry." I rubbed my tummy.He laughed."Arasseo~"he sang.

 

A flashed o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter