♡ Jackson

GOT7 Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  7 minutes 。    CHAPTER six...      Jackson opened the door to the closet with a smirk on his face, holding back his chuckle as Minhee stepped in, pulling her jacket closer to her body. She looked down at her feet as Jackson closed the closet door, hearing as the door locked behind them, sighing inwardly about the situation she was in. Why did she agree to the game in the first place? Why did she have to end up with the one person whom has made her life a living hell for the past five years? Out of all the people present why did she end up stuck with him?

“Out of all the people why did the bottle need to land on someone as hideous as you?” Jackson scoffed at her as he watched her lean against the wall, constantly pulling her jacket tighter around herself. His eyes travelled her body, admitting to himself that she was indeed quite beautiful if only she dressed differently.

“I’m gonna pretend you just told me how amazingly handsome I am.” This time the scoff escaped Minhee’s lips as she rolled her eyes at him. Her lips forming a frown at him as she slides down the wall, her eyes never leaving him. Watching him to make sure that he didn’t try and take a step closer towards her.

“Someone is just a tad vain.”

“Sweetheart if you looked half as good as me you would be the same.” Jackson couldn’t help but laugh as he mirrored her movement, sliding down the wall with his legs stretched in front of him. She shook her in annoyance praying that their 7 minutes together would be over soon. Minhee was just listing the number of ways she could murder her best friend for forcing her to play the stupid game. Jackson sighed softly as he watched her play with her fingers, trying his hardest to get her eyes on his.

“You know we should come up with a story.” Minhee w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter