♡ Jinyoung

GOT7 Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  let it go。    CHAPTER five...

     It felt like her world was slowly falling apart from the moment she woke up. If only she had been smart enough not to answer the phone call, to not hear the monotone voice on the other side breaking her mentally. Why did it have to happen during a time where she was the most stressed and exhausted because of the coming end of month evaluations.

Was the world really against you today, today of all days?

She looked in the mirror as she rubbed her legs, wincing as she touched the bruises that covered her legs. Her eyes beginning to water as she kept it all in and continued to practice, hoping that the more she practiced the longer her thoughts would stay pushed to the back of her mind. Although she tried everything she could to keep the thoughts back it was no use. It was no use trying to hide everything.

Her tears started to fall down her cheeks and along with them Seon fell down on the hard floor of the dance studio. Numb to what was going on around her, not caring about anything any longer. All she wanted was to get rid of her thoughts and be back at peace, not stuck in hell.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Seon couldn’t help but scoff at her appearance. Tear stains down her cheeks, red and puffy eyes, bruised legs and knuckles. She couldn’t handle it any longer and needed to find an escape. With a sigh she stood up, throwing all her things into her gym bag and running.

At this point in time she didn’t care who she ran into, all she heard was their rude remarks as she ran home. To her get away, silently praying that her boyfriend wasn’t there.

Pushing the door of her apartment she let out a frustrated sigh, knowing that her boyfriend would be home if the door was unlocked.

“Seon!?” It was just her name but she couldn’t take it any longer, taking her anger out on the wall as she punched it. Creating a whole and leaving blood on her knuckles as she fell against it, breaking out into sobs.

In a panic Jinyoung ran into the hallway after hearing something break and her sobs. Seeing her on the floor Jinyoung kneeled down beside her, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter