♡ Mark

GOT7 Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  jyp。original    CHAPTER nineteen...     “Sojin!” She turned around as she saw a red-faced and out of breath Mark running after her through the hall ways of JYP.

“Oh, Mark.” Waving with her both hands she laughed, watching as the red haired boy leaned against the wall, a hand on his chest.

Sojin watched as Mark’s chest rose and fell from his heavy breathing, walking towards him and patting his head as she stood in front. A grin appeared on Mark’s face as he looked at her, wrapping his arms around her small frame and pulling her close.

“My cute little muffin.” Mark pulled away from the hug as he gently pinched her cheeks, watching as Sojin scrunched her face up in displeasure.

“Really Mark?” The two had been best friends since the moment stepped foot into JYP Entertainment. Till this day it still confuses Mark how exactly they came to be best friends. Both of them had been extremely shy when they had first met and had an awkward first meeting when Sojin walked in on Mark changing in one of the practice rooms. Mark didn’t relaise that as he thought about their first meeting a chuckle had slipped from his lips, causing Sojin to look at him weirdly.

“What’s with that chuckle mister? Something you aren’t telling me?” Mark shook his head in reply as he ruffled her gently, taking Sojin’s hand in his as they made their way to the studio.

“You know something Mark?” Sojin turned to face him, her head tilting to th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter