♡ Jinyoung

GOT7 Café 。
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  welcomed surprise。    CHAPTER seven...      Dear Miss Park Kahi,
You are invited to the Seoul Academy of Arts graduating class of 2014 High School reunion. It would be a pleasure if you could attend. Please feel free to bring a plus one. If you are to attend the event please replay to the following email ; [email protected] We are looking forward to seeing you again and hope that you will be able to make it.
Regards, Headmaster Ly.

Kahi couldn’t help but smile as she read the letter, although pouting slightly at the mention of brining a plus one. That was only thing she wasn’t looking forward to about this reunion. While all her girlfriends would have dates she would be like the ugly duckling, all alone while she watched on from a distant. In fact she was more than positive that everyone that would attend was going to have someone on their arm.

Although she did silently pray that perhaps a certain young man was still available, even though she highly doubted that considering how handsome he was just 5 years ago. Seeming on TV now makes her more than positive that he would have easily found someone that he can call his own.

On the other hand, there was someone who was not at all bothered by the fact that the letter mentioned brining a plus one. Even though it didn’t say it specifically that a plus one was needed, knowing his old headmaster it was his subtle way of telling them that they should bring someone along. He couldn’t but chuckle at his old headmaster, his thoughts getting interrupted by a voice.

“What’s the letter about hyung?” Straight away he knew it was BamBam, turning to the face the other with a grin on his face.

“A high school reunion this coming Friday night. I’ll already told manager hyung about it so thanks to me you guys can have the night to just relax.”

“Hyung, you really are the best.” The younger looked curiously at the older before a small smirk spread against his lips.

“Any high school romances that we don’t know about?” BamBam wiggled his eyebrows, causing the older to erupt into laughter. Walking past, he hit BamBam gently across the head with the letter, shaking his head.

“That’s for me to know and for you to never found out.”

It was the night of the reunion and Kahi was busy getting ready. Curling her hair slightly and putting on a light layer of makeup. She wasn’t afraid to admit that without makeup she was what one would call a natural beauty, although that wasn’t always the case. She hummed softly to herself as she got dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter