Finale

You Saved Me

Sehun dashed to Jessica’s door and took the key on top of the door ledge(?).He always knew Jessica kept a spare just in case. He opened the door and bolted to Jessica’s room. 

 
He froze, Jessica was on the floor, unconscious, blood flowing our of her wrist. 
 
His heart stopped, his best friend, the girl he loved, was lying down on the floor, looking lifeless. He took out his phone and quickly called for an ambulance. 
 
He fell on his knees as tears started b in his eyes. Carefully, he put Jessica’s head on his knees, “Sooyeon.. Come on.. Wake up… “ He called, shaking her gently. 
 
“JUNG JESSICA!!!” He cried, shaking her more as tears flowed down his cheeks.
 
He could hear the sound of the ambulance getting louder and louder, a bunch of paramedics came in and took Jessica on the stretcher. 
 
 
 
 
 
In the ambulance, Sehun held Jessica’s hand, “Don’t leave… Stay with me, okay?” He said as tears were stinging his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun was waiting outside Jessica’s room, its been 2 hours since Jessica was rushed to the hospital. 
 
“You can see her now.” The doctor smiled at Sehun. “Is she going to be okay?” Sehun asked. 
 
“She did lose a lot of blood but she did not cut too deep in. So, she is going to make a full recovery in a few days.” The doctor told. 
 
Sehun nodded and bowed, “Thank you.” 
 
 
 
Sehun walked inside Jessica’s hospital room. He sat at the edge of Jessica’s bed and caressed her face. He leaned in and pecked her forehead. 
 
His eyes were focused on her pinkish and soft lips. He cupped her face as he slowly leaned in as if he was being controlled. His lips were an inch away from her when her eyes shot open. 
 
 
Sehun stood up and rubbed the back of his neck. “Sehunnie?” Her voice called. 
 
Sehun looked at her and smiled, “Hey, Sooyeonie.” 
 
“Why are you here?” She asked. 
 
“Why? You are my best friend, arent you?” 
 
Jessica bit her lip and looked away, “Go ahead, nag, be angry at me, do what you want to do.” 
 
Instead of reprimanding her, Sehun held her hand, “Don’t Cut. Please.. You don’t know how my heart broke seeing you on the floor lying down in a pool of blood. It hurts. It really hurts, Sooyeon.”
 
“You’re the one who saw me?” Jessica stuttered. 
 
Sehun nodded, “Sica, dont hate yourself because of what happened to your parents. Its not your fault. Its fate and its what God has planned out for them. Now, they are at a happy place and they are wishing that you are too.”
 
“You know?” 
 
Sehun nodded, “Got it from Kai and Kai got it from Tiffany.” 
 
Jessica shook her head, “Seriously Tiffany?” she mumbled. 
 
“Sehun, are you okay?” Jessica asked, noticing that something was bothering Sehun. 
 
Sehun chuckled, “Im on a roller coaster that only goes up, my best friend.” 
 
Jessica giggled, “I guess someone’s been reading.” 
 
“Sooyeon, want to go to the park nearby?” Sehun asked. 
 
“Sehun-ah. I haven’t fully recovered and you’re asking me to leave this uncomfortable bed? I have never been so proud of you.” Jessica teased. 
 
“Ill go ask the doctor.” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sehun was pushing Jessica’s wheelchair in the park. 
 
“Luckily its not a rough ground or else i’ll be jumping on this wheelchair.” Jessica said. 
 
Sehun laughed. 
 
 
Soon, they stopped at a bench in front of a lake. Sehun handed her a packet of strawberry milk and they watched the scenery in front of them. 
 
“Sehunnie, how do i stop cutting?” Jessica suddenly asked. 
 
Sehun looked at her and took a pen from his pocket, “Its easier than it seems, you know.” 
 
“It’s a metaphor you see. You put the killing thing right on top of your skin.” Sehun took the pen and placed it on Jessica’s uninjured wrist, “But you don’t give it the power to do its killing.” He said, letting go of the pen. 
 
Jessica laughed, while Sehun looked at her. The way he always did look at her. The way he looked at her on the first day, the way he looked at her when they talked about her favourite book, the way he looked at her when she blew the candles on her 18th birthday. The way he always looks at her. 
 
“Have I ever told you why I always daze when i look at you?” Sehun asked, still looking at her. 
 
“No. Why do you always look at me anyways?” Jessica asked. 
 
“Because you’re beautiful.” Sehun told. 
 
Jessica froze but laughed again, “Thats way too much quo—“ Jessica was cut off by Sehun’s lips. 
 
Her eyes widened but soon closed as she responded to the kiss. 
 
Soon, Jessica broke the kiss. She looked away, blushing. 
 
 
“Your lips taste like strawberries.” She blurted out. 
 
“Yours too. And you look like a tomato right now. What a nice combination.” Sehun joked. 
 
Jessica glared at him and folded her arms, “At least I wasn’t taking advantage of an unconscious person. You tried to kiss me when you thought i was still sleeping.”
 
Sehun’s eyes widened and soon became as red as jessica. 
 
Jessica laughed, “Who’s the tomato now?” 
 
 
 
“Umm. Sehun ah.. Are we like, a thing now?” Jessica asked, making Sehun chuckle. 
 
“What?” Jessica whined. 
 
“What do you think?” Sehun asked, as he leaned closer, putting his lips on Jessica’s. 
 
 
Soon, they parted, “Maybe ‘okay’ will be our ‘always’” Sehun said, Jessica giggled. 
 
“Okay?” 
 
 
 
 
“Okay..”