Is This The End?

You Saved Me

Jessica and Sehun has been the bestest of friends ever since Sehun transferred. Its only a few weeks before their graduation. Jessica is at her school’s park, reading her favourite novel. 

 
Suddenly, a pair of soft and warm hands covered her eyes, “Guess who?”
 
“Someone by the name of Oh Sehun.” Jessica said. 
 
“You’re knowing me too well Jung Sooyeon.” Sehun took a seat beside Jessica. 
 
“What did I say about skipping meals?” He asked.
 
“You said if I skip a meal or cut, you would ignore me. Like that will ever happen.” Jessica told, not looking up her book. 
 
Sehun raised his eyebrow and walked away. 
 
“Oh come on, Sehunnie.” Jessica whined as she ran after him.
 
Jessica had caught up with sehun and held onto him.
 
“Aha! I knew you’d run after me!!” Sehun bragged. 
 
“Of course, I would.” Jessica said. 
 
“Come on. Lets eat!!” Sehun said as he pulled Jessica. 
 
“But Sehun!! I don’t like the food at the cafeteria. It more than hospital food!!” Jessica whined. 
 
Sehun stopped and looked back at her, “Who said we were gonna eat at the cafeteria?” He raised the paper bag he was carrying.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica and Sehun were eating at the roof top of the school. 
 
“Did you cook these? It delicious!!” Jessica exclaimed as she took another bite of the omelette sushi(?). 
 
Sehun chuckled, “I didnt. My mom did.” 
 
“Well, Thank Mrs Oh for me!!” 
 
Sehun noticed the watch Jessica was wearing, “What’s with the watch?” 
 
“I just felt like wearing one today.” She said.
 
Sehun glared at her as he took her wrist and took off her watch.
 
His heart stopped when he saw freshly cut skin. 
 
Jessica yanked her wrist back.
 
There was silence filled with anger and disappointment. 
 
Finally, Sehun spoke. 
 
“Why do you cut?” He asked. His voice was filled with anger. 
 
Jessica could not answer, what was she supposed to say? She cuts because she hates herself. 
 
“Do you hate your life so much that you think nobody loves you?” He was raising his voice. 
 
Tears started filling Jessica’s eyes. 
 
“Im Sorry.” Jessica apologised. 
 
“No!! Im tired of you apologising!! I want you to stop!!” He yelled, “Why can’t you think of those people who does care about you? Those people who loves you? That they can’t live a second without you?” He stood up. 
 
“Sehun..” She called. Sehun was never this angry at her before. 
 
“Why can’t you just stop?” He yelled, his eyes were filled with tears. 
 
Tears streamed down her face, “Sehun.. Please..” Jessica held his wrist. 
 
His teary eyes met hers, “Im tired, Sooyeon. Im really tired.” He said as a tear rolled down his face. 
 
He let Jessica’s hand drop as he walked away. Jessica stood there with tears streaming down her face. She just lost someone who showed her love and care again. “NO. Not again.” She thought, she could not afford to lose someone again. 
 
“SEHUN!!!” She shouted as she ran after him. She looked for him everywhere but she could not find him. 
 
Suddenly, she bumped into someone. 
 
“Jessica?? What happened?” Kai asked worriedly. 
 
“Sehun.. Sehun..” She cried, looking around. 
 
“Jessica.” Kai called, raising his voice as he held onto her. 
 
He looked deep into her eyes, “What happened?” 
 
“Kai… Have you seen Sehun?” She asked, her voice barely audible. 
 
“Ani..” Kai shook his head, “Lets get you home.” He said, looking back at the exo members. Suho nodded, as if he knew what he was telling him. 
 
 
 
They arrived at Jessica’s house, Kai looked for a drink in her fridge. “Here..”
 
“Thank you Kai..” She smiled, lightly as she took the glass of drink from Kai. 
 
“So. Care to tell me what happened?” He asked. 
 
Jessica looked down. Kai knew that she was not ready to tell anybody.
 
“Its okay, Jessica. You don’t have to explain to me. “ He flashed a reassuring smile to her. 
 
“Im sorry, Kai.” She apologised. 
 
“Its fine, Jessica.” He said, “I need to go now. Do you need anything else?” 
 
Jessica shook her head, “Thank you, Kai.” 
 
Kai smiled, walking towards the exit. 
 
“Kai? Can you tell Sehun that Im sorry and that I need to talk to him?” Jessica asked. 
 
Kai nodded, “Sure. Bye.” He smiled and he left.
 
 
 
Kai walked into exo’s dorm and he saw sehun sitting down on the couch with his poker face. Kai sat beside Sehun and gave him the bubble tea he bought.
 
“Im not in the mood, Kai.” Sehun said, annoyingly. 
 
“Fine then. More for me.” Kai replied, poking the straw into the bubble tea. 
 
“What wrong with you guys?” Kai asked. 
 
“Nothing.” Sehun replied. 
 
“She said she’s sorry and that she needs to talk to you.”
 
“There’s nothing to talk about.” Sehun told. 
 
 
“She loves you. A lot. “ Kai said. 
 
“It seem like it.” Sehun rolled his eyes.
 
“It does to me. To everyone in school too. You changed her a lot. She’s been smiling more than she did the first time you came here and the way she looks at you and acts towards you says it all.” Kai explained.
 
“Did you ever asked her why she was like that?” Kai asked. 
 
Sehun hesitated because Jessica never told her why she cuts. 
 
“Im guessing that she never told you.” Kai said, “Tiffany told me that Jessica’s parents died in a car accident with her in it. And she’s the only one that survived. Ever since only her uncle brought her up without showing any love or care towards her. She always blamed herself because of that accident. Thinking that it was her fault.” 
 
Sehun was shocked, he never knew that Jessica had that kind of past. 
 
“Think about it, Sehun.” Kai said as he walked to his room. 
 
 
 
Weeks passed and Sehun has been ignoring Jessica. During school, Sehun won’t even talk or look at Jessica. 
 
“I lost you already, haven’t I sehunnie?” Jessica thought as she stared out the window. 
 
 
 
 
Jessica was at home alone, crying, she had called Sehun a dozen times but there was still no answer.
 
Voices inside her head keeps on whispering to her continuously, telling her to cut.Telling her to just end it now.She shakes her head, trying to get rid of the thought. 
 
Jessica PoV
My hands reached towards my drawer, taking out my razor blade. I glide it onto my wrist, deeply and hardly. Blood drips down continuously as I  drop my razor blade to the ground. My eye sight started fading away as I blinked continuously, trying to get it back. I heard the doorbell ring then my phone's vibration. Everything turned black and once I opened my eyes again, I was on the cold floor. I stared at my arm, covered in blood. “Im sorry.” I mumbled as my eye lids began to feel heavy. 
 
Sehun’s Pov
 
I rang the doorbell to Jessica’s house. Nobody answered. 
 
 I called her phone. No answer. 
 
I walked towards the driveway and looked up to her room, the lights were on. I looked towards the window next to her bedroom window, the lights were off. 
 
 
No..
 
 
It can’t be...