Story 5: My Sister

2NEXO One Shot(s)
Genre:
Drama, Family 
 
Pairing:
Sehun x Bom x Luhan
 
Rating:
PG13 
 
Story:
5
 
---
 

"Sehun?" she poked my book.

"Hm?" I moved my book away, and there was my  sister who always have a beautiful smile on her face.

"Are you coming for breakfast?" she asked.

"Uh.. yeah." I replied.

She smiled at me, and left the room.

Each morning, my sister would come to my room, and does the same routine. Poking whatever blocks my face, and asks me if I want to eat breakfast. I always love my mornings because I always get to see her smile. It lightens my mood. There are times I can't express my feelings well to people because it's not me. I guess that's why I don't have a lot of friends.

As I left my room, and headed to the kitchen. There's one voice I always dislike hearing in the room.

"And I told Xiumin that--G'morning, sport!"

Luhan.

I swear he annoys me the most with his 'G'morning, sport!' It's something that dads in their 40s would said that. I kept quiet, and went to my seat next to him.

"Bom, your brother doesn't talk much, huh?"

Bom placed the food in the table, and looked at me, "Well, I guess that's why girls like him very much."

"I don't understand why they would like a quiet brat like Sehun." Luhan said, and took a bit of his food.

"Because bad boys are what girls love the most." Bom said, as she sat in front of me.

"Maybe you should get a girlfriend soon, Sehun-ah."

"Yeah, I heard girls around your age are beautiful compared to the girls on my time." Luhan said.

"Most of them are ugly." He added.

I smacked the table with both of my hands, Luhan and Bom looked at me, "Guess what, Luhan?" I looked at him, who had a confused look.

"Girls who are unattractive have feelings too. Jerks like you doesn't understand it." I said, and left the dining room.

00

Bom knocked on Sehun's door, "Can I come in?"

"Sure." He said.

Bom entered the room, and smiled at him as he turned around.

"Are you against Luhan?" Bom asked him.

His back was facing Bom, and he was reading a book, not wanting to turn around to look at his sister.

"Sehuna..." 

"No."

"Then why were you so rude to Luhan?" Bom asked him, and stood in front of the boy.

He looked up at his sister, "He's a jerk, for saying those stuff." He said.

"Are you still thinking about that?"

"Yes."

"Do you think I will forgive him for hurting you?" He added.

"Sehuna... That's a long time ago. He make a huge mistake." She said.

Sehun looked away, and it was silent. Bom bit her lips, and bent her knees; placing her hands on her brother's cheeks, "Sorry, I always made you worried." She said as she hugged him.

Sehun know his sister very well, especially when she's lying.

"For now, Luhan is taking care of us."

"So, please be nice to him for my sake?" She smiled at me.

During that time, I only had my mother to depend on. She's a kind, sweet and loving woman. I never knew who was my real father, she never told me. When I was 8, I got teased a lot by my classmates for having no dad. I didn't care about that because I had my mother but mother refused to believe that way and she told me that she wants me to be happy. That following year; three months later, I met a man, and a girl. My mother told me that I'm going to have a new father and a new sister. I wasn't sure what she meant until I met them. There was this pretty girl with a kind smile on her face. Then I told myself I will protect her forever.

"What do you like about Luhan?" Sehun asked.

"I don't see anything positive about him."

"He cheated on you, he abused you, and he even used y--"

"Sehun, stop it." She said.

He stared at his sister, letting out a hiss and left his room.

00

"My sister is too soft-hearted sometime."

"That bastard doesn't deserve her."

Sehun was ranting to his best friend, Kai.

Kai let out a grin.

"You sounded like you're in love with her." Kai said. 

Sehun stared at the boy, "..... What?"

"Because no one ever get jealous of their sister having a boyfriend."

"I mean I never took interest what my sister does, or whoever she's going out."

"Well maybe because you don't care?"

"I do. But it's not my business."

"It's ridiculous to be in love with your sister.."

"You two aren't related by blood. You just grew up together with her, that's all."

"But.... wouldn't it be disgusting?"

Kai stared at his friend, "You aren't related. You and her lost.. uh.. your parents 5 years ago."

"It's okay if you two want to be together."

"Don't let anyone think it's wrong." Kai added.

Sehun sighed as Kai went back to his reading.

"Only if it's true..."

"There's no way noona would like a brat like me."

--

Hi! Sorry for the late update, I was having a writer's block, and was busy with some personal stuff...

Subscribe and Comment me please o u o

And gives me tons of love <