Thank you for your love.

24 Hours - Baekhyun

Baekhyun and I got dress and quickly walked out of the building.
Baekhyun carried the guitar that Chanyeol brought.
We didn’t need to decide where we wanted to go, because we were already heading towards it.
We first went to where we first met. It was at a Ice-Cream shop near Han River. Luckily the shop was open 24 hours.
I can still remember everything that happened.
He bought me my favorite ice-cream flavored. “ Vanilla Caramel “
We spent 6 hours in the ice-cream shop, only because it holds so many memories, beautiful memories. We came here when we were happy , when we fought , when we were having a rough day, this place was like our second home.
Which means we only have 18 hours left. 

Baekhyun and I walked around Han River, it was early morning and we heard birds singing.
Baekhyun and I both giggled. 

“ Yah , I think I can sing better “ Baekhyun said sweetly.

“ Nahh , I still prefer the birds .“ I said as he pouted at me.

We walked for 4 hours, and we weren’t tire at all. Because we entertain each other , and talked about the most random stuff ever. It made me very happy. 
And there was only 14 hours left.

It was now 9:00pm… the last 12 hours we spent together was amazing.
Just doing whatever we wanted, thankfully he did not have a schedule.
And there was only 2 hours left..
Baekhyun and I sat on top of a hill, just admiring at the stars.

“ Baekhyun..? “ I said softly.

“ Hmm Jagiya? “ Baekhyun turned smiling at me.

“ Can you sing me a song? “ I asked reaching out to hold his hand.

“ Anything for my Jagiya.. “ Baekhyun said smiling at me.

Baekhyun reached out and grabbed the guitar And I watched him. Thankfully we brought a small mini table along to light up candles.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG. 
Listen to it as if Yuna ( You ) & Baekhyun are at a top of a hill.
It’s a cover that Baekhyun & Chanyeol did.
But just listen to it & imagine that Baekhyun is playing the guitar.
I’m using this song because it goes so well with the moment.
Full credits goes to the uploader! His/Her user is Boonyi .
Enjoy ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5jVCjWKkBA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun was finished. He turned to look at me. I smiled back.

“ Yuna , I really- “ Baekhyun started but was cut off by me.

“ Baekhyun.. Thank you… “ I started.

Baekhyun putted down the guitar and turned and looked at me, straight into my eyes.
I held back my tears.

“ Oppa , thank you so much. Thank you for giving me your love. Thank you for taking care of my heart. I am very thankful to meet a person like you. When I lost both of my parents, you helped me get through it. I know it may of been a burden for you because I always rely on you. But you endure it. Because you are my Bacon. “ Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

“ B-but Baekhyun.. I know you love me.. b-but you have to be strong. And move on. Somehow right? Don’t tell me that you can’t fall in love anymore.. because I know that you can. Do it for me..? You want me to be happy, right? ..” And I broke down crying hard.

Baekhyun ( Point of View )

Yuna, it is going to take me a long , very long time to find love again.
Seeing your tear drop, breaks me more. 
You were not a burden to me, you were the most amazing person who entered my life.
But I’m glad that I’m able to record this moment. That I will forever cherish.

Yuna ( Point of View )

I looked up , Baekhyun reached out his hand and wiped my tears.
And he pulled me right into a hug.

“ Please, let me rest here.. for the remaining of time.” I mumbled softly.

“ Thank you , thank you for giving me everything that you had. I cherish every moment that we had spent together for the past 4 years that we’ve dated. Rather it was good or bad , we made it through until today. “ Baekhyun said , and leaned closer to me.

“ Yes , yes I know I will fall in love again.. but just to let you know. I will not love her , my future girlfriend the way I love you. “ Baekhyun said kissing my forehead.

My heart melted. I knew that he meant what he said. And I was grateful.

“ Yuna , my beautiful lady. Saranghae “ Baekhyun whispered in my ears.

I turned and looked at him.

“ Baekhyun , my handsome man , Saranghae “ I said, looking him straight into his eyes.

Baekhyun leaned in for a kiss. It was warm, it was sweet, it was breath taking. But it was also the last kiss… I could feel our tear drops running down our face.

I broke the kiss , and stared at him. Wiping his tears away.

“ Byun Baekhyun , live well . “ I said softly and closed my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 YEAR LATER .

Baekhyun ( Point of View )

“ Yah.. Pabo. “ I said softly.

I looked down and pressed play.
It was a video of our day , the last day we spent with eachother.
The video was 24 hours long , but those 24 hours meant everything to you.

“ Are you watching over me well? Looking back at this video makes me really miss you.” 

I paused the video and sat down. Staring up to the stars.

“ Yuna , Starting today , I will officially move on.. but you will always be in my heart. “