The 11 monkeys

24 Hours - Baekhyun

Baekhyun and You were watching Music Core.

“ Whoa! B.A.P is so cool! Oppa look they won 1st place! “ I said cutely to Baekhyun.

“ Yah, you never get this excited when Exo wins 1st place. Hmmp! I’m mad now.” Baekhyun said turning his face away from yours.

You knew he was faking it , only because when Exo won 1st, you bought them Hanwoo 
(Korean Beef).

Baekhyun turn to you slowly.

“ Yah.. “ he said smirking.

“ Hmmp..? “ I looked at him with my adorable eyes.

“ I can hear the monkeys coming.. there footsteps are so loud! Even if they are tippy-toeing.” Baekhyun said while he flashed me his eye smile.

The door slowly open , you can feel your heartbeat, beating because you knew that the boys always had someone crazy to show you.

Sehun popped his head out to the side , where you can only see his head.

“ Noona! Did you wait long? “ Sehun said with his ageyo voice.

You let out a chuckle and held onto Baekhyun’s hand tightly.
And that’s when everyone entered the room… It was full of chaos!

“ Yahoooooo! Hyung we are here!” Chanyeol said proudly showing his white teeth.

“ Yah! You are too loud! Quiet down! Do you not know that Yuna-shi is a patient too!” Xiumin scold Chanyeol , but chuckles right after he hugged Chanyeol.

Suho and D.O placed down all the snacks in the counter and Baekhyun stood up to go help them. Chen and Kai wanted to go heat up the Chicken Broth for you. Kris and Tao was taking pictures of everyone. Sehun kept on photo-bombing.
Luhan and Lay walked over to you smiling. Luhan sat on your left , Lay on your right.

“ Yuna how are you? “ Luhan asked , you adore his sparkling eyes.

“ Luhan I am doing fine , I’m very hungry. “ I told him.

“ Yuna-shi aren’t you tire at all , I can heal you if you like ? “ Lay asked with curiosity.

“ Chu Chu “ Lay said while moving his hands towards you

You just smile at his cute ageyo.

“ CHICKEN IS DONE!! “ Chen yelled out , walking towards you with a big boiled chicken and placed it on your lap.

“ Where is Kai with the broth? “ D.O asked , scratching his head.

“ Broth is here!! “ Kai yelled running with excitement.

“ YAH... YAH YAHHHH ! “ every Exo members yelled in chorus and held out there arms to stop.

Kai stopped right next to you.

“ Noona, did you wait long? Here is your broth! Nice and Warm! “ Kai said sweetly.

“ Yah did you know that you almost gave us all a heart attack! What if you dropped the broth on Yuna! “ Suho shouted in concern.

“ Haha Suho Oppa , it’s okay, at least I’m served right? “ I said smiling.

Kris let out a chuckle.

“ Suho , what do you expect from Kai and Chen huh? “ Kris said as he nodded his head smiling.

You were looking at them all , but there was a voice that you haven’t heard since the boys enter.
It was Tao.

“ Tao? “ you said quietly enough for him to hear you.

Tao looked at you, he gave you a weak smile.

“ Yes? “ he said softly.

“ Come and feed me, my arms are tire. “ You said smiling at him.

“ WHAT ABOUT ME?! WHY DIDN’T YOU ASKED ME?! “ Baekhyun shouted, placing both of his hands on his hips. 

“ Waee os? You already feed me! “ You pouted.

Baekhyun couldn’t resist your ageyo.

“ Noona! I want to feed you too! “ Sehun ran towards you and pushed Lay out of the way and pout.

“ Yah! I’m your Hyung, why did you push me? “ Lay chuckled.

“ Tao! Give me the spoon! “ Sehun demanded.

“ No! Noona said only I can feed her! “ Tao said while sticking out his tongue.

Everyone chuckled. You loved it when you got to spent time with Exo, who they claim you to be there sister-in-law. You are going to miss these moments. Miss there craziness.

“ Yuna , I think we bought too many snacks! “ Xiumin said giving you some Pocky Sticks.

“ It’s okay, please take them home. I’m already use to eating porridge Oppa.. “ You said handing him the rest of Pocky Stick..