You are going to miss them..

24 Hours - Baekhyun

I suggest you listen to this song while reading :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K8vDCPAAgGc

Full Credit to jgmb829 for covering this song! Please support and subscribe to his/her channel.

 

YOUR OF VIEW ( YUNA )

I gave Xiumin the Strawberry Pocky Stick box. He walked and sat next down to Chanyeol and shared it with him..

I thought to myself… Since when did this cute Baozi turned into a hot and y Kim Minseok?
Xiumin, Thank you so much for being there to comfort me when I needed one. Although you are quiet and watch me and your members from afar, you indeed are the kindest person I’ve meet.
I’m going to miss you...

I turned and look at Luhan.

Since when did this Deer become so manly with his abs? Haha kidding , Luhan.
Luhan, Thanks for your care , you always know how to cheer me up. Yes, with that derp face of yours. I’m going to miss you…

I turned and see Kris eating my leftover boiled chicken.

Kris , is boiled chicken that yummy? haha … Kris, out of all the members you are the most understanding one. Not only towards me but to everyone else around you who care for. It’s very rare to find people like you, do you know that? Indeed, you are a giant. But a very lovable one.. a lovable leader too.. I’m going to miss you…

I turned to look for the other Leader.
Suho, of course , our Rich Leader. It’s hard right? Leading a pack of wolves?
Oppa, all of your time that you trained was worth it! Don’t give up.
Thank you for being humble , teaching me to be humble. I really admire you…
I’m going to miss you…

I turned and saw Lay smiling sweetly at me..

Oh Lay , you are going to make me melt just seeing you flash that smile of yours.
I’m going to miss your deep dimples. Lay , thank you for inspiring me to compose my own songs and to love what I do for living. I admire that you always dance with passion. You seriously is just one precious Unicorn. I’m going to miss you…

I turned and saw Chen

Chensing Machine huh? I chuckle just thinking of it. Chen , you are such a troll whenever we meet! Haha I very appreciate that you didn’t drop my chicken! Chen , Thank you so much for always keeping me entertain. In my opinion, You seriously is the Mama in Exo.. 
Hehe … I’m going to miss you…

I turned and smile at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol , Oppa Thank you so much.. thank you for teaching me how to play the guitar properly, you were probably very tire from all those night that I kept you up right? You indeed is our Happy Virus! Never stop smiling … I’m going to miss you..

I turn and lay my eyes on D.O

D.O , the one who is known as Black Fashion huh? Haha Oppa please stop buying clothes that only contain black! You need to be more colorful! But .. thank you , for teaching me how to cook.
You knew how much I at cooking. You were seriously like an older sister to me, but you are a man. haha.. i’m going to miss you..

I turned to my left and see Tao.

Tao , my kungfu panda. Beside Baekhyun , I’m going to miss you the most! Thank you for always being my shopping buddy when I needed one. I always secretly buying you things that I didn’t do for the other members.. haha it’s still a secret between us right? I’m going to miss your whining… don’t be too naughty or else Kris will go wushu on you.. haha .. I’m going to miss you..

I turned and saw Kai .

Now , this is the real Dancing Machine. Kai , you seriously is different from your stage image.
On stage , you show a powerful image of yourself. But in reality, you are such a cutie pie.
Thank you for spending so much of your hours just to teach me the choreograph to History.
Keep up the hard work… I’m going to miss you..

Last but not least , my favorite Maknae.

Sehun , you are the special one. Thank you for always treating me to Bubble Tea.
Your ageyo are always the best , even better than Baekhyun. You seriously is growing up too fast. But I gotta say , you indeed is the most handsome member haha. Take care of your Hyung very well.. I’m going to miss you..

My Oppa… please .. all of you… take care of your health and stay happy ..

I turn.. how can I forget about my Bacon? 

Baekhyun- 

Before I could even say anything on my mind, I was interrupted.