The Note

24 Hours - Baekhyun

“ Yuna , it’s getting late. We have to head back to the dorms. “ Suho said softly, choking on his words.

I can tell that he was going to cry , they are were going to cry. So I slowly nodded.
One by One walked toward me and gave me a hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.
At this very moment , I was happy and thankful. 
I looked up to see a crying Panda. Of course , he’s not Tao if he isn’t crying about something happy or sad right? 

“ Tao , please take care of yourself… all of you guys too.. “ I said smiling.

They all nodded , gave me one last look and headed out.
I turned to Baekhyun, I was very thankful of him letting spending time with me.

“ Look at what the members left behind. “ he pointed out.

“ Presents? “ I ask raising my brow.

“ No , it’s just a guitar Chanyeol left haha , and Suho Hyung left this for you. He demanded me not to open this because it was for you. “ Baekhyun said smiling at me.

“ Oppa , come sit next to me.. you must be tire right? “ I winked at him.

“ Pabo “ he said giving me a peck on my cheeks.

“ Oppa , you look tire, you should rest. “ I said handing him a pillow.

“ No, I need to stay up, to be with you , to talk to you , because what if you just suddenly- “ 

I cut him off .

“ Oppa , I’m not going anywhere. “ I said calmly , holding his hand in secure. 

“ B-but what if ….. I sleep.. and what if this is the last time I see you.. “ Baekhyun said in a worry tone,

“ Oppa.. don’t say that.. “ I said, gripping onto his hand tighter.

“ Yuna , Saranghae “ Baekhyun softly said looking straight at my eyes.

“ Because this might be the last time I say it.. “ Baekhyun said softly.

“ Saranghae Baekhyun “ I said smiling back at him.


(Baekhyun) Point of View

Yuna is asking me to sleep.. is it a good idea?
She look so beautiful , Aish what am I talking about? She’s always beautiful!
Hearing her telling me she loves me is the best thing I want to hear right now.
Yes , it still melts me inside whenever she tells me that she loves me.
She handed me the pillow , therefore I didn’t have a choice but fall asleep deeply.


Your Point of View ( Yuna )

I watch him fall asleep next to me. Brushing his hair out of his face. I chuckle to myself seeing how tire he is.

“ Hello? Kim Yuna? “ someone said.

I looked up, it was my doctor.

“ Yes? “ I said softly.

“ May I please have a word with you.” Dr. Jung said.

I turned and looked at Baekhyun , smiled to myself and got off the bed and headed towards the door with my doctor.

 

“ You have exactly 30 hours left on this earth Kim Yuna. “ Dr.Jung said directly to me.

“ If that’s the case , Can I take these remaining of time to go out and spend it before.. I’m gone. “ I asked , choking onto my words.

“ I guess that leads me to no choice but to let you. I am very sorry that we were unable to find a cure for you. “ Dr. Jung said softly.

“ Don’t blame yourself , Dr.Jung I know that you did your best… eventually everyone dies right? “ I said , trying to make the mood brighter.

“ Rest in Peace , Kim Yuna “ Dr.Jung said patting my back.

I walked back to my room slowly, my mind wasn’t all over the place , I was calm.
Because I already knew myself that this day was coming sooner.
I finally reached my room, quietly open the door so Baekhyun won’t wake up.
I walked quietly only to find a very cute , yet handsome Baekhyun.
I sat quietly on my bed and observed his face. The face that I’m going to miss the most.
I turned and saw a small box. I grabbed it and read the note.

“ Yuna , this is the only gift that I can give to both you and Baekhyun. Please use it well.
And if you are wondering , yes , very smart of me right? These glasses are like spies glasses haha. I want to give these to you guys because I want you to leave this beautiful world giving Baekhyun a beautiful memory to remember.. We love you Yuna .  - Suho “