You can't give up on Love

24 Hours - Baekhyun


"  Yah.... What are you looking at? " You ask looking at Baekhyun.

" You, why? I can't look at my beautiful girlfriend ?" Baekhyun said smirking.

 Baekhyun and You had been in a relationship for 4 years, until you discover that you are suffereing from Leukemia. 

You were laying down on the hospital bed and Baekhyun had stayed with you and visited you everyday. You were grateful for his effort. You felt like everything was just so perfect .

" Yuna... I'm scared... What if I can't fall in love anymore? " Baekhyun suddenly asked out of nowhere.

You turned to look at him, straight into his eyes... Deep inside his soul. You could feel the pain he's feeling. You two were scare that he wouldn't be able to find love again, because you were dying soon. Afraid that he will not be able to live properly. You were confuse, you needed him to stay strong. Especially since he is an Idol.

" Baekhyun-ah I know that you love me , I love you too... But I believe that we were meant to fall in love, but not to get married and be together. "  I said looking at him.

The room was quiet...

( Vibrated ) 

Baekhyun turned to see who was calling him. 

Caller ID ( Sehun )

" Hello? " Baekhyun said softly.

" Hyung!! Can we come visit Noona today? We really miss her.. "  Sehun said.

" Sure. Everyone is coming too , right ? "  Baekhyun asked, hoping the answer is yes.

" What is wrong with this Hyung? Of course everyone is coming! " Sehun said in a sarcastic voice.

" Yah I am your Hyung, alright, come safely "  Baekhyun said hanging up.

He turned to look at you and smile shyly, you couldn't help but giggle knowing that your room is going to be filled up with laughters soon, not that Baekhyun isn't funny but you knew it was going to be the last time you will get to see the boys. 

" Rest, they will be here soon. " Baekhyun said assuring that he will wake you up before the boys get here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in the car ....

 " Hyung! Lets go buy Noona some Fried Chicken! "  Kai said smiling with excitement.

" Boiled Chicken, you meant pabo. " D.O said as he eyed at Kai with his owl eyes.

Tao quietly broke out by speaking in a soft , trembling voice.

" Hyung.. Suho Hyung... Do you think Yuna Noona will go to heaven saftey? " Tao asked, tilting his head afraid that his Hyung is going to scold him for asking him.

Suho suddenly stopped the car in the middle of the street, causing all s head crashing into each other.

" Yah! What did I say about seat belting! " Suho eyed all s.

Everyone quickly seat belted themselves.

" Tao-ah, you already know the answer. " Suho said as sigh heavily.

Kris quietly held onto Tao's hand assuring him that Suho wasn't mad. All the members sat back quietly and observed out the window. 
Suho quickly started the engines to the car and drove off to the hospital.