Appa, Where Do Babies Come From? {EXO Suho OneShot} Part 2

ONE MORE TIME!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Enough said about sweet, angelic Suho

By popular demand of the coauthors, I have written a *sequel* to the OneShot. Mature audience only :P

Next thing Suho knew, it was 6:30 in the morning. He had fallen asleep with Khun tucked into his side. He quietly got up and tucked Khun in again and then tiptoed into the hallway, leaving the door open as Khun was scared of the dark.

Just then, Suho heard footsteps in the hallway. Sae-mina was back! The weeks without any action and only sole company of a 11 month old and a 8 year old was coming to an end. Though he loved his son and daughter dearly, he was a man and he had needs *cough cough* knees. He has knees…

All was quiet in the house when Sae-Mina opened the front door and walked up the stairs. As she walked down an empty hallway, her thoughts were on how much she wanted to change out of her formal dress that she had worn on her on flight conference with Dr. Andrew Brown, one of the most prominent child psychiatrists of their time, and her fellow colleague.

Her bed was empty. She couldn't wait to quickly shower and see her kids and wake up her husband, who probably fell asleep whilst telling Khun a bedtime story. She heard a voice call out her name. She snapped out of her thoughts, and turning, saw someone running towards her, with a stupid grin on his face. It was Suho, probably coming because of his "knees" as they always put it, when the kids were near. Sae-Mina decided to by taking off her shrug, and pulled her hair out of the high ponytail, letting it flow down the back of her tight fitting black dress. She could see that look in Suho's eyes...

Sae-Hyun decided to start crying at the moment…

“Leave her be. She needs to learn how to comfort herself.” Suho joked, pretending to be upset at his 11 month old.

Sae-Mina threw Suho a dirty look and headed the other way down the hall and  into the baby's nursery. Picking up her little pumpkin, she kissed her all over, cooing, "Mommy missed her little sweetie." She noticed that Suho hadn't followed her in, but she was sure that Suho would be waiting outside the door of the nursery for her.

She quickly rocked Sae-Hyun to sleep and was walking out the door of the nursery when suddenly, a pair of strong arms pulled her into little Sae-Hyun's walk in closet and quietly closed the door. Sae-Mina's face made contact with a familiar broad chest before she even had a chance to make a sound.

“S-Suho?” she stuttered loudly, still trying to process the situation. He put his hand over and motioned to the fact that the baby was sleeping just outside.

“Sorry about that,” he whispered. “I don't think I can wait any longer.” He was biting his bottom lip seductively.

Sae-Mina groaned and rolled her eyes but inside, she wanted the same thing, but how could she say it out loud? She snickered and kissed his collarbone lightly.

However, she was not enjoying the idea of being so close to the baby or the fact that the location was a closet...

A few seconds of silence pass before she feel his hand on her cheek. “You look especially beautiful today,” he said with his voice low and quiet.

Sae-Mina smirked.

“How can you tell?” she asked, acknowledging the thick darkness around them. He laughed softly.

She felt his arms tug at her waist, pulling her closer to him. Gently, he began to plant light kisses on her face and neck. She pulled back slightly, but amused nonetheless.

“What if Sae-Hyun wakes up again?”

Suho tugged her back to him.

“She won’t.” He whispered in her ear, she could feel his hot breath on the nape of her neck.

His strong hands found their way to her hair, running through the locks of curls her stylist had made especially silken for the trip back, knowing that tonight would be a special night. His lips travelled back to hers, increasing in intensity and pulling her as close as physically possible.

He carefully picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding her close to the wall. Sae-Mina settled her hands in his hair as well, refusing to break the slow and steady flow of kisses. Minutes later, the two of them separated, breaths heavy and slow.

“Suho-ah?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter