A Bedtime Story {EXO Kris Twoshot} Part 2

ONE MORE TIME!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Part 2:

Jessica was holding a Latte on one hand and the other hand was supporting her chin and facing the window, looking far. It was still snowing outside and basically a white and blank world.

Her good friend, Tiffany sat across her and noticed that she was blanking out for the 50th time.

She sighed, and waved at Jessica,  "Yah Jung Sooyeon!"

She was immersed in looking out of the window. Her eyes only glistened when she saw two guys walking past the window. Tiffany didn't notice that change at all, she took the milk tea and poured over her without warning.

"Yah Tiffany Hwang ! What in the world are you doing!" She got so cold she jumped up and dashed straight to the washroom.

Tiffany laughed and applauded. The two people outside sensed something was going on. Luhan wiped the foggy window and both of them looked towards her, it made Tiffany laughed even harder.

When Jessica came out, she had her head lowered and only focused on wiping off her clothes and didn't notice the person walking in front of her. Naturally, they banged onto each other and fell.

"Ah, sorry! It must be painful!" She hurriedly bowed and apologised.

The person stood up and she only realised that the person she banged onto was the one that she missed day and night. Kris.

"Kris…" 

Kris looked at her and swallowed dry air. He took a deep breath, "Jessica, did my mother threatened you again? I've been thinking for so long, my mum and I were at fault, we weren't good. I've decided to change so can you not leave me?"

Jessica nodded, feeling nothing but touched. She remembered what her father had said clearly. He was right, don't cherish it until you lose it. Loving someone is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter