Getting a new job

But I've fallen for him

From : Baby Unicorn

Baby-ah, I'll be waiting for you in the bar later tonight alright? and I'm sowwy I can't pick you up today bae but I'll tell Sehun to pick you up.

To : Baby Bunny

 

From : Baby Bunny

Aight baby.... Can't wait to see you there *kiss kiss*

To Baby Unicorn

 

From : Baby Unicorn

Sehun is praticing now, he'll be there at 5 baby

To : Baby Bunny

 

There is thirty more minute unitl it is 5 so you decided to go to take a warm nice bath and dress yourself up. Your life have been going really well. You've been really close to Sehun lately. While Baek is at work, Sehun will be at home chilling with you and you, every morning, would wake up to see the first thing you love Byun Baekhyun and to be greeted by your best room-mate, or is it call best friend in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. Your school is delayed due to some late constraction problem until the beginning of August which is like a month away

 

After you showered, you wear this:

summer-clothes-tumblr-we-heart-it-ekvd5x

As soon as you're done, you heard a car honk which you're sure it is Sehun's car. You slipped into your high heels and walk down the stairs.

decent-shoes-for-ladies.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment the door of the bar is open, the first thing you saw is Baekhyun looking at you into your eyes from the table where EXO usually sit. They would always sit there and if some people who will sit in their seat, they will just act normal and sit there or pull a chair to sit there, people will have no choice but to leave and find another empty table. You smile a wide sincere smile and run to hug him while he run to you with his hand open and a grin on his face. You are then bumped with a warm body of Baekkie. You place your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, staying in his embrace, he kiss your forehead and ruffle your hair playfully making it all messy, you frown and pout acting as if you are really angry and upset with him and walk away to EXO table. You've been friend with EXO since you were introduced by Sehun and have hangout with them a few times. Then when you were halfway to the table a hand grab your wrist, you know it's Baekhyun from the long and slender finger, a smile creep up your face but you quickly push it away and try to shook the hand away but the grip get tighter and tighter everytimes you tried, you are then pulled back to the chest you always love and would stay there all day if you can.

He lean down and whisper to your ear. "Baby... don't be mad alright? You are the prettiest lady I've ever seen" and with that he kiss your ear which make you grin. *Damn this boy, I can never get mad at him, he will always have the will power to make me fall for him all over again like the first time we meet*

"Fine! I'll forgive you" you said poking his nose, you interwine your finger with Baek's and you guys walk to EXO table together.

 

"Hey!" "Yo!" "HI!" "SUP!" EXO greeted you as you approach them.

They each gives you a friend hug and you guys talk and talk as usual until Chanyeol brought something up.

"Youngie-ah, since Baek have work tomorrow and you will be home alone the whole day, what about coming with us to the lotte world tomorrow?" then turn to Baekhyun "Baek, you wont mind right?"

Baekhyun reply with a little laugh "Yeah man, why would I be mad!"

"Then Youngie is coming with us tomorrow!" he shouted happily

You gave them an apologize look and said "I'm sorry but I was planning to look for a job tomorrow since school will start in like a month..... so you guys just go have fun without me, I will join you guys next time."

Sehun look up at you and said "Then why bother? Just work as a waitress here. Are you fine with it? and since we sing here, we can always keep an eye on you, it's okay for you right?"

Your eye shine with happiness "OF COURSE I won't mind!"

"Alright then I will go talk to Pete about it"

"Gomawo Sehun-ah"

"Yeah it's okay" Sehun replied

You turn to Chanyeol and say "Then I can come with you guys tomorrow! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another boring chapter >_> but I still hope you guys like it :)

Post for the chapter :

Keep the eye wide open before marriage and half shut afterwards.