Coffee lover and unpackings

But I've fallen for him

You woke up to the sun shining on your face to see an unfamiliar room, remembering that you are now in Seoul at Sehun's apartment in the room of you and Baekhyun's and feeling a hand on my waist it just make you day, I turn and saw your face only a few inches from Baekhyun, the smile come naturally seeing Baekhyun sleep peacefully with his angelic face. It is your first time waking up in Baekhyun arm, even though you've been together for almost three years, you never got to sleep together until last night. Why? because your parent will always disapprove of you guy sleeping in the same room. And you were really excited when you first heard about moving out with him and it takes all your pride and begging to get your parent to finally agreed. They make baekhyun promise to take care of me and not hurting me.

 

You move Baekhyun's hand away from your waist, giving him a soft peek on his cheek careful not to wake him up and walk to the closet to grab some clothes and enter the bathroom. After the cold and refreshing bath you wear the oversize shirt and the legging you took from the closet.

2513050_emodafairgroundlb.jpg?1347764658

Your outfit

You walk down to the kitchen not expecting to see anyone, since the three of you came home really late from the bar last night but to your surprise Sehun was sitting on the dinning table, fully dressed with his hair styled messily, writing something on a notepad. Again you find him really hot.

"Morning... umm... y-you are really early huh" You started the conversation, stutter at almost every word I say.

Sehun jump up from his chair due to the shock "Oh my MinYoung, You scared me!" 

"S-sorry!" You apologize. *his eyes are really beautiful but there is a pinch of mystery in it, I'm so going to figure it out* you though

"Hmm" he greeted

"You're an early person too huh" You say

Sehun just nodded and continue with what he is doing.

*He is a quiet person* you though

Then the sudden smell of coffee fills the room.

You raised my eye brows and ask "Sehun-ah. Did you smell it? The coffee...." You tried to find where the smell came from.

"Uh huh, I brewed it, why? you also like coffee?"

"Yes! I'm a big fan of coffee!" you reply smiling. You're having this comforatble feelings around Sehun now that you find something you guys have in common and *he is not that bad though* you though.

You didn't know you were staring at Sehun until he broke it and say "Is there something on my face? Why are you staring at me like that?"

You open your mouth to protest but closed it back because nothing come out from your mouth. You are tongue tied. And as if faith are saving you the brewer make a ti-ting sound signalling that the coffee is done. Sehun forget about the question and walk to the cupboard above the brewer and grab two mug. He then pour coffee to each other the mug and turn to you asking "Do you want anything in your coffee?"

"One sugar cube and cream"

Sehun put one sugar cube saying not forget to note to himself *she likes her coffee with one sugar cube and cream, and now I'll have to see the amount of cream she likes* "The cream is in the fridge, mind adding it yourself because I might be wrong about the amount of Cream you want"

You nod and walk to the fridge grabing the cream while Sehun handing you your coffee.... You add the amount of creams you always put to your coffee and smile at your mug of coffee *can't wait to taste it* you though.

cc42a7ecffd04b67b84e737b92611f92.jpg

Sehun took a sips of coffee and stare at you while you are happily scooping the cream to your mouth with your finger, what you don't know is that his heart is pumping really fast. Then he saw the cream in the corner of your mouth *You are so cute... like a baby* he though but he know he can't have you because you are with his bestfriend. When he was about to tell you about the cream he saw Baekhyun walking down the stair smiling from the corner of his eyes. *OMG Minyoung, what are you doing to me? Why am I like this?* he though again

"Morning!!" Baekhyun said with a happy tone and hug you, he look at your face and laugh at the cream that is stuck at the corner of your mouth, "haha you cream lover" he added, he move his hand to the corner of your mouth and wipe the cream away, you smile and peek his lip "Thank you baby Unicorn ~~"

Sehun was hurt and jealous when he sees the scene but he can't do anything so he decided to break the awkwardness by faking a cought and joke "go get a room buddy"

You blushed, embarrassed at Sehun's joke and try to focus on your coffee to hide your red cheek.

Sehun notice your blush and smile mentally at how cute you are when you blush and ask Baekhyun if he wants some coffee.

Baekhyun was about to reject when you cut him off "Baekhyun don't drink coffee, he will be like a cubby corpse all day if he drinks it".

This cause the three of you to burst out laughing..!

------------------------------------------------------

3:00 pm

You have been unpacking all day after drinking coffee and talking this morning. Baekhyun come in the room and lay on the bed.

"Are you done yet bae?" he asked

"Nearly baby..., you meanie, you are really not going to help me out?"

"I'm lazy"

You pout and continue your unpacking

Then an idea pop in Baekhyun's mind "Let go to Kala bar tonight to listen to Sehun's band sing and just have dinner there".

"Sure!" you say excitingly, you love their song since the first time you heard them and would like to hear them sing again. "Nice idea!"

-------------------------------------------------------

5:00 pm

After another two hours of unpacking, you finally finish everything, you mentally curse Baek for being a lazy unicorn and not helping you, making you really tired and having a back pain right now. You stand up and stretch to ease the back pain and walk to the bathroom to prepare for tonight.

This is what you wear and how you did your hair:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4D9B3t5WtD1jQ1U4k2vp

"Are you done yet baby bunny?" Baekhyun call from the living room

"Yes! Yes! I'll be down in a few minutes" you slip in your white high heels and walk down the stair.

Your heels:

tumblr_myu7ltXLYg1rel7fpo1_500.png

You look around feeling like something is missing, *Oh yeah! Sehun is missing* "Where is Sehun?" you ask out of curiousity.

"He went early. He said they need a little bit of praticing before going on stage, so he will be waiting for us there".

You nod and follow Baek to the car. During the ride to the bar, the sweet Mr. Byun as usual would tells you how much he love you, how much you mean to him and how pretty you are etc, and you would always say cheesy things back. After a seven minute ride of complimenting each other, Baekkie pull in the parking lot, parking his car next to Sehun's car. You got out of the car while Baekhyun interwined his finger with your's leading you to the door, as he swing the door open, you heard people talking and shouting, some already drunk. The both of you enters and look around the room searching for Sehun and his friends.

One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten. You counted. Oh My God, I'm meeting TEN new people today! It will be horrible

-----------------------------------------------

So here is the second chapter, hope you guys like it!

Post of this chapter:

You know what?

It's okay if your money isn't too good right now. She can finance herself.

It's okay if you don;t have a car in the meantime. She can use her own car to go to places.

It's okay if you still live with your parents currently. She has her own place whee you guys can have privacy.

It's okay if you can't get a job at the moment. She can pay for everything until you do.

It's okay if you can't afford to take her out or get her something nice. She can feed herself or buy herself the things she wants.

It's okay if you can't support her now. She can support and take care of herself.

If you need help getting your life together, she will be there for you and help you in any way she can.

All she really asks from you is your loyalty, your honesty, ad your effort.

Most guys think it's a high paying job, an exoensve car, a lavish lifestyle is what's gonna impress her, but in the long run, all of that means nothing if you aren't a good man and what comes from the heart is what matters to her the most.