Meetings

But I've fallen for him

It was the longest drive I had ever been on. That really wasn't saying a whole lot, since I had never driven more than sixty miles away from home town. It was roughly thirty-seven hours drive from Busan to Seoul (I don't know the distance and I know the time is wrong but just take it that way). My boyfriend is the one who drive. He is Byun Baekhyun. The reason we move to Seoul is that Baek is offered a very higly paid job and for me, I can't leave him since we love each other too much so I tried my best to get a Scholarship to transfer to SM high. And now here we are as our dream come true

 

As my back started to ache so badly, I sighed and move abit to find a comfortable spot, being the observer Baek is, he noticed it and say "Hey babe, not too much longer now, maybe a couple of minute left."

I nodded because I was too tired to speak and he added "I know you are really tired Youngie-ah. We'll just be a minute at Kala bar then we can go home and crash.

 

I nodded again and closed my eyes.

Kala bar is the place where our new roommate, Oh Sehun, who is a rock star in a band call EXO sing. He is Baek's bestfriend since they were young, they meet while Baek is in his Junior Year of high school abroad and Baek live with Sehun and his family.

 

After about 20 minute, Baek pull into a parking lot signaling that we have arrive at the bar. I turn and smile at Baek and jump out of the car feeling the fresh and lively air on my skin, I stretch for a while and feel so much better, then, a familiar hand which I love so much and miss so much in the pass hours, wrap around my waist back hugging me with his head on my shoulder. I always love this feeling. We stay like that for a few minute until Baekhyun kiss me on the cheek and broke the silent

" Let go in honey. It's getting cold."

As much as I wanted to stay like this, I don't want to get sick so we walked to the door hand in hand, when we reach the door, Baek turn the door knob to open the door, a loud bang was suddenly heard from the room. The bar is full of people, mostly lady, fangirling over the main singer on stage. Baekhyun pull me through the thick crowd of people to the other half of the room with mostly empty table and chair since everyone is crowded in the middle of the bar. While Baekhyun was pulling me, I was lost in the eye of the main singer, his eye is dark brown in colour and i found myself liking their song so much,his eyes suddenly shine with happiness when he spotted Baek entering with me, he might be Oh Sehun. He is so gorgeous with his black Tee showing all the part of his muscles and a black loss jean.

 

"Youngie? Honey?" Baekhyun tap me woking me up from my thinking. When I come back to reality, I realize that the song has end and everyone is already down from the stage. I smile and squeeze Baek hand, he give me a peek on my lips and turn around when he heard a guy calling his name. I turn my head to the sound and found the main singer walking toward him. Baek then have a wide smile on his face as he also spotted the guy. They pump their shoulder together showing the sign of their greeting. I stiffen, I started to feel nervous, I'm always like that since I was young, I'm always so bad at meeting new people.

Baek feels my sweaty palm caused by the nervousness and lean in my ear "Don't worry baby... I'm here, calm down honey, he is a nice person, they will like you alright?" with that he kiss my ear which send electric stock through my body making my face red as tomato from the embarrassment.

Sehun chuckle at our cheesiness.

Baekhyun then smiled and say "Sehun, this is MinYoung, my girlfreind, future wife haha and wifey this is Sehun"

 

Sehun smiled and introduce himself "Annyeonghaseyo, I am Sehun, Oh Sehun".

I tried to push my nervousness away and force a smile "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm MinYong, Park Minyoung", you reply with a bow.

----------------------------------

Okay Guyss... so this is my first fanfic, I know its not perfect but I'm trying my best for it! Please subscribe and comment, and please do not bash..

Post of this chapter :

You got her all ed up.

How many more times does she gotta catch you adding girls you don't even know or following random girls out of nowhere until you stop?

How many more times does she gotta catch you texting other girls and flirting with them until you cut that out?

How many more times does she gotta catch you hanging out with other girls until yo realize you shouldn't be doing that?

How many more times does she gotta catch you lying to her until you learn how to finally be honest to her?

How many more time does she gotta catch you looking at another girl's pictures until you realize that it actually hurts her feelings when you do that?

How many more times does she gotta catch you talking to your ex until you realize that it makes her really uncomfortable?

How many more times does she gotta catch you with another girl messing around until you realize how lucky you are that she hasn't left you yet?

You got her all ed up because if you're going to do all of those things, then why be with her in the first place?