A day with Sehun

But I've fallen for him

You woke up to the sun shining on your face and a pair of hand wrapping around your waist, duh it's Baekhyun's. A smile creep up your face and you can't help yourself from kiss his forehead, unwrapping his arm from your waist and decided to shower before waking him up. After you shower, this is what you wear :

oversize+grey+t-shirt-street+style.jpg

You jump on your bed wrapping your arm around Baekkie shouting "Morning! Wake up sleepy head!" he smile and kiss you, sitting up pulling you with him.

"Hmmm..."

You poke his nose softly and say "Get up honey! Go get a shower and I'll be down making you breakfast oki?.."

He nod and kiss you on the cheek while walking lazily to the bathroom.

"Lazy head" you whisper smiling to yourself.

 

You were skipping happily down the stair forgetting that Sehun is also in your home. "You seem really happy today huh" you nearly missed a step of the stair and fall due to the shock of a sudden male voice from the kitchen. You look up and saw Sehun with his guitar and a notepad.

"OMO Sehun-ah! You nearly killed me" You say still pale from the shockness a while ago while your hand on your chest to calm your heart down.

"You really are clumsy huh..." he chuckle

You walk over to him sitting on the chair opposite to him on the table, looking at his notepad and ask out of the blue "You can play guitar?"

"Isn't it obvious? Don't you see I'm playing it right now?"

"Right! Hey.. Is there any ingredient to make pancakes in the fridge?"

"Yeah?... I guess, go check it out what you need."

You pout and walk to the fridge wishing there will be enough ingredient. You open the fridge and look around picking things that you need and figure out that there is all the things you need. You were making your pancakes while talking to Sehun.

"I brewed coffee... are you in a mood of coffee today?"

"Coffee?! Yes! I'm always up for coffee!"

Then a 'beep' were heard from the brewer indicating that the coffee is done, Sehun walk up to the cupboard and grab two mug and pour the coffee in it. The smell of the coffee filling the room making you smile and your mouth started to watered.

"One sugar cube and cream yeah?" he asked you

"Hmm.. Yes and Thanks"

After he is done adding sugar and cream to your cup, he handed you the cup and you stop what you are doing for a while to drink your coffee. You smile when the tasty liquid touches your taste bud.

"Its really good!"

Sehun nodded.

"Do you like guitar? Can you play it? You seems so happy when you saw the guitar" Sehun ask you

"I love guitar, I would really love to play it, but I don't know how to."

"Well, I ......" when Sehun was about to offer to teach you Baekhyun walks down the stair

*Our time is always not right* Sehun thought

"Morning buddy!" Baekhyun say greeting Sehun with a smile

"Morning lazy !" Sehun greeted back with a forced smile

Baekhyun hissed and walk to the kitchen backhugging you, while you were designing your already cooked pancake, he whispering in your ear "Good morning baby bunny"

You smile and he kiss you on your cheek.

"My favourite pancake for breakfast? Oh my god I love you!" he say, kissing your cheek, with exciting tone in it.

"Hmm... being such a kid Baekkie... and I love you more honey". You said turning around and give him a peek on the lips.

 

After a few minutes you finish with your pancakes and place the three set of pancake on the table.

CutestFood_com_tumblr_lqdo0xefjm1qzipvbo

"One for Baekkie, One for Sehun and one for me" you said and walk over to make tea for Baekhyun

"This is so cute, how could I even eat this" Sehun say with a cute tone.

"See... my baby is such a PRO right?" Baekhyun added

By the time you were properly sitted on the table with Baekhyun tea, Sehun and Baekhyun is already busy stuffing their mouth with pancakes. You smile at how cute both of them are and eat your pancake.

"This is really good" Baekhyun and Sehun say in unison when their plate is as clean as a washed plate. They look at each other and started laughing. No doubt they are really close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you guys finish eating its already 7:25 and Baekkie have to go to his work now or he will be late. He bade you a good bye with a kiss on your cheek. You walk to the kitchen to wash the dishes and to your surprise you see Sehun already doing it, you still walk over though and dry the dishes while he is washing it.

As you planned yesterday you are going to the bookstore later but you are new around here and you have no idea where it is so you decided to ask Sehun to bring you there.

"Umm.. Sehun-ah, are you busy today?"

"No. Why?" Sehun answer with a question.

"I was planning to go to the bookstore and buy some book preparing for school but I don't know where the book store is so I think if you could bring me there."

"Sure. So when are we going?"

"How about now?"

"No bad"

"I'll go change" with that you ran to your room and change into this:

tumblr_mjzcskB98b1rxedjqo1_250.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehun, can you help me take that book" You try to reach for it but you are too short so you asked for his help.

Sehun nod and walk over to help you get the book.

He gives some idea of what book you might need in school and what thing you might need throughout the year. You bought all the things he suggested and you guys talk about school and how the classes in Seoul is different from Busan.

IF you haven't mention it yet you fell really comfortable around Sehun, he is really caring and fun to be around with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys arrive home really tired from the day out and you drop your things on the floor while walking to the couch and fall to the couch. Sehun walk behind you and pick your book up to put it on the table, he then walk to the couch and sit beside you.

"Thanks for accompanying me today Sehun."

"Anytimes..."

Then your phone beeps telling you that you got a text message. You pull your phone out from you pocket having no idea who texts you. And smile when you see it's a message from Baekhyun.

From : Baby unicorn

Baby... I miss you much! I can't wait to see to again tonight.. but I gotta go again now, I'll see you later.

To : Baby Bunny

You chuckled at how sweet your babe is forgetting that Sehun is beside you

"Is it Baekhyun?" he asked making your remember he is there.

You nod and close your eyes, Sehun stand up walking to his room grabbing his guitar. You knows that he stand up from the couch but you are too tired to open your eye until you heard a sound of a beautiful melody from a guitar that your eye lid flew open. Sehun was back sitted on the couch by the time you open your eyes and was strumming his guitar smoothly. You smile, swaying with the song until it ends.

"The song is beautiful! I've never heard of it before, what is the title of the song"

"The title of the song is I love you" He said *Yes I love you MinYoung-ahh* he thought and added "I composed it myself" *Fo you* he told her mentally.

"You composed it? You are really good! Man it's awesome!" You said with your eye as big as D.O's

"Come here I'll teach you" he offered

"Chincha?"

------------------------------------------------

Here is the next chapter. I'm so sorry for not posting it the last two days, i was really busy with stuff... so here I'm with the new chapter, hope you guys like it and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!

Post for the chapter:

Just because you're not with her anymore, doesn't mean you should talk about her so the wold would think badly of her. You don't need to tell the world what she's done to you and what she put you through because honetly, that's not even the entire story. Most likely, you're going to leave out what you've deon to her and what you put her through or you may even change up the story a little bit so that it would favor you and make you look like the victim. Everything goes both ways in a relationship and there's two sides to every story, but if all you're going on explain is your side, then don't even bother. You don't do you? Because she's doing what you should be doing, which is minding her own business and not responding to the negativity you're spreading. She knows half of that isn't true because although she might have not been perfect, she know she tried her best to make you happy. She's living her life and doing a lot better without you. She's moved on, so you should too.