Meeting EXO

But I've fallen for him

"Honey! Are we going to them?" You ask Baekhyun nervously.

"Yes baby bunny, we are going to them".

"No please! Let's just go out of here... you kow I in meeting new people". you pleased with an aegyo

"Oh my baby! Don't you use your aegyo with me!" Baekhyun reply, your aegyo always work on him. He was about to agree with you while Sehun saw you and wave his hand signaling you to join them.

"And now we have no choice" you pout.

"Right, don't be nervous honey, it's okay" he kiss you on the cheek and lead you to the table.

 

"Hey!" Baekhun greet as we approach them. He is good at everything! Making friends, jobs, studies, everything! He is PERFECT. And you are glad you have such an awesome boyfriend. For you, you are hiding behind him trying to hide your face, praying to God for them not to notice you but for God's Sake Sehun did!

"Min Young-ah, come on, don't be shy, we won't eat you" Sehun say with a chuckle

You nodded and put up all your courage to step away from Baekyun's back.

Sehun then introduce you and Baekhyun to EXO and EXO to you and Baekhyun "This is Baekhyun and his girlfriend MinYoung" he point to you and Baekhyun and this is EXO" he pointed at his band member.

EXo then shouted "We are one! EXO!" all together and started to introduce themselves one by one.

"I'm Kim Jong In but everyone call me Kai, I'm the ay dancing machine" Kai say with a wink.

"I'm Do Kyung Soo, you can call me D.O" the cute owl-like eye Kyung Soo introduce.

"Hey, I'm Kim Joon Myun, you can call me Suho and I'm the mommy of the group."

"Belloooo! I'm Park ChanYeol! The happy virus!" he say pointing at himself

"I'm Huang Zi Tao, the...."

"The scaredy cat!" ChanYeol cut him off

This cause everyone in the group to burst out laughing including you and Baekkie. Tao pout and smack ChanYeol which cause you guys to laugh even louder. When the laughter cools down the introduction continue.

"I'm Lu Han" Luhan say with a smile.

"I'm Kim jong Dae, you can call me Chen!"

"I'm Zhang Yi Xing, call me Lay!"

Then everyone went silence. Lay was tapping XiuMin's lap signaling him that it's his turn.

XiuMin look up from his phone and say "Is it my turn?", everyone give him a yes-it's-your-turn look. "Oh! I'm Kim Min Seok, you can call me Xiu-Min" he emphasize a little at the word 'Min' and continue typing things in his phone.

"And lastly, i'm Wu Yi Fan, Kris!" Kris say with a cool tone "The cool one", this cause EXO to go woo, ehh, ahh, eww. After EXO introduce themselve, Baekhyun say "I'm Byun Baekhyun! nice to meet you." EXO smiled and pat his shoulder with a nice-to-meet-you-too look. Then every eyes were on you. you stiffen and stuttered saying "Annyeonghaseoyo... I-I am P-Park Min Young."

 

They smile and pull you and Baekhyun to sit with them and started talking and laughing. You notice that they are really friendly and loud just like you. You are having so much fun with them and feels more comfortable around them. Until a tall and pretty lady wearing a waitress uniform approaching them and smile saying "Pete said it's time for you guys to sing." they nod and went back stage to prepare.

You are curious who Pete is so you decided to ask

"Excuse me?" you called the lady and she face you with a smile

"Do you need anything?" She asked

"Umm.. No thanks, but, who is Pete?"

"Oh! He is the boss of this bar, umm.. you seems new here, I'm Minah!"

"Err... I'm MinYoung."

"You can call me if you need anything okay?" you nod and with that she walks away.

 

Ring~~ Ring~~... Baekhyun's phone vibrate in his pocket, he smiles at you  "I'll pick up my phone first" he mouthed, You mouth back a "sure!"

"Hello?~~" he said and wait for the response from the other side

"Ah yes yes its Byun Baekhyun speaking" he continues

"Oh okay I get it" he added and click his phone off.

You are curious as who is calling him at this time so you ask "Who is it baby?"

Baekhyun face you and answer "The manager of the office I am offered to work for called and told me that I will be starting my job tomorrow".

You are really disappointed as you can't spend much time with him starting tomorrow, you know that he will always be busy, but you try to hide it from Baekkie so you forced a smile and say "It okay baby.... since my school is staring in two week time, I'll just go to the book store tomorrow and see if there is some book I need, preparing for school."

Then the light on the stage lit up and EXO members are already on the stage in their position. The song they choose to sing today is a slow songs with a sad lyric. The song reminds you of your first time when you were 14 and now that you are 20 you still can't forget your first love even though you are with Baekhyun, it's not like you still love your first love but he just disappear after all those sweet moment you guys spend together and leave you miserable for years until you meet Baekkie. Tears slip out of your eye and roll down your cheek as the song continues, you didn't relize you were crying until Baekhyun use his thumb and wipe your tears away, you hug Baekhyun tightly, sobbing.

He whisper in your ear asking "Are you okay baby bunny?"

You turn to him and answer "Hmm... its just the songs reminds me of Joey"

Yes Baekhyun knows about your first love ane he understands, he knows everything about you.. mostly. He knows that you doesn't love your first love anymore, he knows it's just a part of your past, you know you just miss Joey and he trust you.

Baekhyun just nod and hug you, drawing circles on your back calming you down while you cry on his chest wetting his shirt.

What you don't know is that Sehun, on stage, never once take his eyes off you and saw every single drop of tears that slip out of your eye. It's like someone poke him heart with a needle. * Why is she crying? Is there something? Please don't cry, I'm hurt when you cry." he thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo... how is this chapter? Sorry if it is boring... I tried my best :(

Post of his chapter:

Bro,

If you're able to find a girl who's able to tolerate the flaws in your personality.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to accept all of the bad things you've done in the past.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to stick with you despite the poor choices you make.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to put up all of your bad habits.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to not judge you despite you making bad decisions.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to support you through your struggles.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to be there for you when everyone else has cut you off.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to be patient with you while you're confusing.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to handle your short temper.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to help you get past your pride.

If you're able to find a girl who's able to love you despite you not deserving it.

Then you're lucky enough to have a keeper and the least you can do is do all of those things for her in return.