Bad news

But I've fallen for him

You've been missing Baekhyun so badly, he has been really busy in work this few weeks and you hardly get to meet him. You guys will wake up in the morning being greeted by each other before him going to work, when he come back from work where he will always meet you in the bar but since your night shift finishes really late at night and sometimes midnight, he will go home first and rest and Sehun will be left staying until the bar closes with EXO and go home with you. By the time you got home Baek will be already in his dreamland. This is now a usual routine in your life, spending most of your time with Sehun and EXO.

----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been one hour since your shift started and the bar is now starting to be filled up with people. You've been running around taking orders and bringing them there foods and drink, then EXO walked in to their usual seat. You walk up to them and say "Hey guys, what do you want? Your usual?"

They all greeted you with a hugs and a patted and nodded to your question. You walked up to get their order done and look at the clock hanging on the wall. It's already 7pm and Baek haven't arrive yet, he will usually come at 6. You started getting worried then suddenly the door swung open exposing Baekhyun, he hurriedly walk over to you greeted you with a hug and a kiss. He smiled, but you know its a fake one.

"Baekkie, is something going on?" You asked

"No... everything is fine." he replied with another fake smile.

"I know you Baekhyun, I know the smile on you now is a fake one, don't lie to me"

"Baby.... I need to tell you something"

"Alright.... I'm always here to listen" you said with a smile, a sincere one

He hesitate to tell at first but still said "I am offered to be the manager of office."

You didn't find anything upsetting in what he said and replied "Yeah! It's a good thing, why are you sad?"

"The office that I'm going to take care of is in United State" he paused and continue "And I've already agreed to go"

Your eyes watered, he have agreed with it, without asking for my opinion, you feel so broken and ask "When are you going and for how long?"

"I going in the next three days and for two months"

"You won't come back for my first day of school then" your tears slip down your eyes and Baekhyun pull you to his embrace

"It's okay baby.... I'll call to you every night and text to you every time I am free and we can skype."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You excuse yourself from your shift early and ask for a two days break, you want to spend your time with Baekhyun as much as possible while he's still here. You guys went home that night and cuddle on your bed, talking and enjoying each other present.

You spend the two days together, shopping together, going to the beach together, watching movies together, enjoying each other's present, no one brings up about Bakkie going away, but when you have fun and wants time to stop it flew by really fast.

It's been one hour now that you guys are at the airport, at first you said you are coming alone but Sehun volunteer to come since he knows you will not be in a mood of driving back.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Plane 234 to United State is soon going to depart, please come to gate 4 to check in" a lady voice boomed.

You started to get really weak, you wanted to beg him not to go, you wanted to just pull him out of here but you know you can't, you are sobbing now, you can't keep your tears in and look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun put his palm on your face and said "Bae, I'll be going now okay? Take care of yourself okay? Time will fly, I'll be back in a blink of an eye, I will not say goodbye, because there's no such word as 'goodbye' between us and so see you later baby.."

Your tongue is tied so you just nod and continue letting the tears rolled down your face.

Baekhyun kiss your tears away saying "Don't cry baby... I'll be right back" you hug him tight and give him a peek on his lip. After a while he pull away and mouth you a 'see you later' and walk away. You then fall to your knee and cry your lung out, no longer can you hold your sadness anymore. You don't care what people that pass by think about you, all you want to do is cry all the tears you've been keeping this two days out. Then a hand wrap around you and it up and down your back, you look up to see Sehun and asked "He will be back right?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another short chapter but I really am so busy with school this days

Post of the chapter:

Love is when you shed a tear and still want him, it's when he ignores you and you still love him, it's when he loves another girl but you still smile and say I'm happy for you, when all you really do is cry.