Characters

Two Sides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jiwon

She was born in a wealthy family. Her parents were a famous businessman and businesswoman. Though ignored and left overseas because of their business trip, her parents love her so much and spoiled her. Jiwon grown into a hardcore, self-centered, and mean person. But deep down, she is a warm hearted person. She could be sensitive at times. Jiwon had no friends and everyone at school avoided her because of her attitude. Except for Kim Hyungjoo, a girl that has been her friend since they’re in diapers.

Do Kyungsoo

He was one of the popular guys at school. He was part of a group of popular boys called EXO. He is a quiet person but he is nice and generous to others. He had no interest in becoming a kingka either neither does his friends but everyone at school always sees him as a kingka at school. He never had girlfriend before and he never had a crush on someone.

Kim Hyunjoo

Jiwon’s bestfriend. She and Jiwon became friends since they were born and they always stick together. She has the same personality as Jiwon; hardcore, mean, reckless and misunderstood. She has a dark secret that only Jiwon knows.

EXO

The group of popular boys that contains twelve handsome young boys. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter