chunrick: look

Drabble Collection

Changhyun is so endearing.

 

“We’re going to dinner to celebrate Chanhee’s birthday!” Daniel announces the moment they get out of the fansign venue to walk to their van.

 

“Yay!” Changhyun says and claps. He hops towards Chanhee and wraps an arm around Chanhee’s shoulder and rubs his forehead on Chanhee’s temple, “Happy birthday dear Chanhee,” he singsongs.

 

So adorable. Chanhee can only sigh.

 

Changhyun is so cool.

 

“10-year-old Cabernet Sauvignon, full-bodied with a note of citrus.”

 

“Holy,” Jonghyun mouths, eyes wide.

 

“He bullted,” Daniel scoffs, snatching the glass from Changhyun’s hand.

 

“No. It’s exactly what’s said on the bottle,” Minsoo blinks incredulously from the other end of the table, two meters away from Changhyun, as he reads the label.

 

“Holy,” Jonghyun mouths, eyes even wider.

 

A minute ago Changhyun nearly climbed on the table when reaching the bottle for second after finishing his first helping poured by Minsoo. but nobody but Chanhee noticed it. He can only laugh.

 

Changhyun is so smart.

 

“12+27+23+26+35+100,” Byunghun mumbles, staring at the bill intently.

 

“48,” Changhyun says, “Chanhee does not have to pay because it’s his birthday and we’re treating him for being the wonderful person that he is.”

 

Smart and so so nice.

 

Changhyun settles next to Chanhee in the van, elbow perched on the bottom edge of the window, thumb under his chin and index finger at his lips. He seems lost in thoughts watching passing sceneries. Chanhee thinks from this angle he’s breathtaking.

 

“You’ve been staring at me the whole evening. What’s the matter?” Changhyun suddenly turns to Chanhee and asks.

 

Chanhee is startled. “I like you!” he blurts out then immediately goes silent.

 

Together with the remaining five of them.

 

Changhyun half-smiles. That kind of smile. Chanhee feels lucky he’s sitting down, because his knees are weak. He looks away and his face heats up.

 

“Kiss him,” Daniel yells all of a sudden.

 

Soon afterwards all the others join them. “Kiss him! kiss him!” they say in unison.

 

Changhyun kisses him on the cheek. Changhyun’s smiling. Chanhee smiles too and everyone cheers.

 

Best birthday ever.

 

 

 

 

--

a/n: I collapsed from the cute that I myself imagined. That says a lot about my sanity.