The sleep

The One

ROCKHYUN'S POV

Where am i ? Why is everything so dark ?

Am i... dead ? Than what about the group, my family, the perfections....

Why am i here ? I need to go back to the group, minwoo hyung must be worried, the maknae line must be thinking too much already and ....

 

Jonghwan, my jonghwan, WAIT, when was he mine... But it sound so nice, 

MY jonghwan. What is this weird fluttering feeling in me?

Hwan must be still crying, i could remember his frantic face before i blackout, is he alright ...

What is this bright light ! Argh, its so bright i cannot see anything. 

Am i really dying, just like this ?! NOOO, i cannt ! Jonghwan...

 

JONGHWAN, help me ! Please, Jonghwan... jonghwan...

 

 

The moment i opened my eyes, a face appeared infront of me. 

Its jonghwan... My jonghwan ... Whats with the my !? Argh, that could wait.

"Jong... hwan?" I managed to croaked out despite the dry throat.

"Hyung! Are you okayy ? I thought... i thought u were going to leave me all behind !" 

He buried his head in my chest and whinned.

 

JONGHWAN'S POV

The doctor came out and rushed to our side,

"Is there perhaps a jonghwan here ?" He scanned us through.

I looked up and nodded, pointing at myself.

"I should have realise, ohya! The patient has awaken from the coma but not fully, he is screaming and calling for a jonghwan, so if u can, please follow me." And he walked back to the ward.

I looked curiously at my members and minwoo hyung gave me a smile and a nod.

 

I stood up and entered the white room, and see my hyung shifting here and there mummbling my name.

I held his hands and hold it tight to my face,

"Hyung, its me. Your jonghwannie, wake up alright?"

I touched his face and the next thing i realise, a pair of brown eyes was staring at me.

"Jong...hwan?" A dry voice came out from hyung. 

"Hyung! Are you okay ? I thought... i though you were going to leave me all behind!" I hid my face in his chest, i didnt wait him to see my sad face. 

"Shhh, its fine. Im fine, your rockhyun hyung is still here hugging you, see !" I could feel his smile and the pat on my head. 

 

I could feel myself heat up and hugged him even tighter.

Laughters could be heard from changbum,

"Hyunggg, if you're jonghwan hyung's than us?" Sanghoon asked with a fake innocent tone.

I shot him a shut up look hut he ignored me and continue to pout at MY hyung.

If looks could kill, he'd be dead.

 

Yet, innocent rockhyun hyung believe the evil maknae and just smiled at him before patting his head as well.

However, i felt his embrace getting tighter and he was rubbing my back silently. 

His touch feels so nice . I wish i could stay here forev-

 

"Jonghwan hyung, i know its comfortable in rockhyun hyung's arms but can u get up already, hes not all yours you know!"

My eyes widened in surprise, even hyukjin is joining in to tease me.

I lift myself reluctantly from hyung's arms and saw him beef red from hyukjin's words.

Maybe, their teasing isnt useless afterall.

Hyung might really be in love with me !

 

Thats when i decide, after he leave the hospital,

Operation {make rockhyun hyung fall in love with me} will begin.

I gave the maknae line a look and smirked.

They gave me a curious look and i mouthed 

later .

 


 

The rest are here ~ And although the chapter still seem quite short, the content has actually increase :) Thanks for staying on my subscibers, i really love you guys . And i would like to dedicate this more fluffy chap to ♡love_xoxo_hun♡ who is sad seeing rockhwan suffer ~ Heres the fluff you were dying for XP I promise to be a better author so please continue to love me and this fic. Loves yea guys <3