The problem

The One

Jonghwan's POV

 

Hyung looked at me with his sad puppy eyes, i swallowed and stared at him. I couldnt say a word..

I should say something else to pull away his attention...

" Hyung! I have already settled your registration for the stay at the hospital, they say you have to stay for another week or so... " 

For a moment, i thought hyung was going to faint again, he looked at me wide-eyed and his face grew paler.

" WHAT?!?! Another week? WEEK? What about comeback? Practice? I can't miss them! " Rockhyun hyung started to tremble and sniffing.

" Don't cry hyung! The rest will understand, we have been like a family, they will agree with me that your health is the most important right now. " I tried giving him my biggest smile to assure him.

" But they will disappointed, like really disappointed..." 

" AH! Hwan ah... Will you... will you ... help me no matter what i ask from you? " He started figeting in the bed, not looking into my eyes.

 

 

Rockhyun's POV

 

Maybe... just maybe... it will work, but i need jonghwan's help. Will he help me?

I looked at jonghwan and questioned how much do i actually trust this dongsaeng of mine. 

Well, we have always been the closest so i can trust him more... right?? Aish, who cares, here goes! 

" Hwan ah, Will you ... will you... help me no matter what i asked from you? " I couldnt look into his eyes and started fumbling with the blanket.

He looked at me questioningly and whispered so softly that i almost couldnt catch it...

" I am willing to do anything for you hyung, as long as you are happy..."

Maybe... theres something more that he said, but it was too soft for my ears to catch. Forget about it rockhyun, get on with the important business! I facepalmed myself, causing him to look at me weirdly.

" Hwan, can you not tell anyone about this? Pretemd that you dont know anything and - "

" AND ?! Watch you get more sick and faint again but the next time it would not be the hospital but your funeral instead? " Jonghwan looked so pissed off and i have never seen him get so angry before...

Why is my heart hurting seeimg him upset like this... Whats this weird feeling in my chest? Am i really that sick... Or... STOP, it was nothing rockhyun, stop thinking-

" Hyung?? ... HYUNG! " 

" Whaa- "

" You were stoning out, i thought something happened again... Are you alright? Im sorry for shouting at you... " He looked like a kicked puppy and i just couldnt control the urge to ruffle his hair, cracking a laugh.

" Hyung! " He wined, " My perfect hair was messed up by you, how am i going to face the world later? "

At that i remembered the problems at hand and immediately sigh.

" Hwan ah, " I used my puppy eyes, hoping it would work this time.

" I promise i will watch myself and not force myself for practice and eat my medicine on time. I will even eat all my food and tell you whenever im not feeling well okay? Please! I really dont want these few months of hard work to be wasted... " 

Jonghwam said nothing and seem to be deep thoughts. Suddenly, he grabbed me and hugged me tight.

Why is my heart beating like this? Why is my face getting red? Why do i feel so comfortable in his arms like this? 

" Hwan ah, why- " 

 


 

This chap is specially dedicated to all my current 13 subs especially TinTin_0o0 :) Who always manage to cheer me up when i update