When it all starts

The One

No one's POV

" Argh ... " from all corners of the room came grumbles and mumbles . 

As each member give it their all for the last practice, a particular member was sweating extremely hard. It was unusual, as he is one of the ones who still had energy to laugh and joke even after an intense rehearsal.

This member thought he acted well, he thought no one knew, he thought he was succeeding. But little did he knew a pair of eyes have been set on him ever since the start of practice. 

 

 

 

??? POV 

Whew, i thought it would never end. I threw my sore body on the couch as everyone turned to look at me.

" Minwoo hyung, you guys can go back to the dorm first, don't wait for me. I still want to work on somethings. " I tried to plant a convincing smile on my face but it didnt worked that well as minwoo hyung shoot me a worried glance but relented.

" Don't tire yourself too much and come back soon. "

" Thanks hyung! " this time round i shoot him a sincere smile.

Sighhh. I dragged my body to my bag. Where is it ? I know i put ... ah, here it is! Finally fishing out the two green bottles that i needed. I hastily took out a pill each from the bottles and swallow them down my throat. The taste was bitter but i knew i had no choice but to endure it.

Argh, this is so bitter ! But, haiz, I can't let the members know anything. Comeback is soon. I sigh yet again as i laid on the dance floor, wishing that this pain in my head will be gone the next instance.

I close my eyes and hope that the next time i open my eyes, probably half an hour later, i will be feeling much better and tried to shoot this uneasy feeling away.

Little did i know, i was falling into a very deep deep slumber.

 

 

 

Jonghwan"s POV

That PABO hyung. Does he really think that NO ONE knows ANYTHING!?! 

" ARGH! " I ruffled my hair in annoyance.

" Whats wrong hwan? " minwoo hyung's mother instinct woke up. The other members were all in the car waiting, i looked up and plead with my eyes.

" Hyung... Can you leave me here for the night? I... I... want to have some time to think alone, " I couldn't continue.

" Alright, but remember to be safe and come home soon okay? " he went into the car and the car drove off.  

Aish, SEE, see the things you would do just for that pabo hyung! Why are you so dumb!! I scolded myself. Pulling up my hood, i increased my pace to the practice room, with a tugging feeling in my heart.

 

" HYUNG!! " i panicked. Rockhyun hyung was lying on the floor, not moving at all. 

" Hyung ... Wake up. Please wake up, don't leave me behind! " I sobbed, shaking him even more. Yet, he was stagnent unmoving.

 

 

 

Rockhyun's POV

Don't ... Please ... I tried to open my eyes at the weirdly familiar voice, but i couldnt move an inch.

I... Lo-- 

Finally i opened my eyes, and the first thing i saw was jonghwan's frantic face.

" HYUNG! Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you need to see the doct--- "

Widening my eyes, i suddenly stood up, forgotting my headache and wince for a second before smiling.

" Hwan ah, i'm fine ~ See i can still dance and jump round! " Immediately, i started dancing to bad guy to prove to him.

" See! I told ya--- " My head was spinning and i seem to be seeing doubles.

I could faintly hear jonghwan's coming over and before i know it, all i see is a world of darkness.

 


 

Ohhhhh my gosh, im so sorry for updating this short chapter so so so late! Im in my O level year if you noe what i mean and im really very busy with school. Thanks you to my lovely subs, you never know how happy i feel when i see subs to my first fanfic. For yours sake i will try to update more often promise! And pardon all the mistakes and please give me suggestions if you could ! :)

-WickedRikka <3