The discovery

The One

 Jonghwan's POV

 

 

 

The whole world seem to be in a haze, i could not concentrate on anything else except for the faint breathing of hyung. Why is hyung so light? Does he even eat ... Sigh.  I carried him bridal style and caught a cab. 

"Ajusshi, please send us to the nearest hospital now, jebal ! " I looked at my hyung's pale body and hugged it tighter, hoping to transfer some of my warmth to him.

The closer we got to the hospital, the more worried i felt. 

What if he doesnt wake up, what if he forgets me, what if he is seriously ill !? 

I shook my head and pushed some notes into the ajusshi's palm. I have to admit, i dont really care bout change as im from a wealthy family.

" HELP HELP! My hyung, he fainted during practice and i couldnt wake him up! It has been half an hour since he fell unconcious, please save him! " i pleaded the nurse, not caring bout my own image already.

I hope hes alright... please be fine. I still have not asked you out on a date, hyung...

 Trying to calm myself down, i sat on the chair and stared at the red light above the door.

 

---- a few hours later ----

 

" Mr, please wake up, your hyung is out of the emergency room... " I shot up hearing that rockhyun hyung is out.

"How is he? What happen to him? Do he need to stay in hospital? Can i go see him? Is there any pronlem? "

I bombarded all my worries and didnt allow the doctor to speak. 

" Hes fine, He fainted due to high fever that could cause serious head damage if u didnt send him in on time.

Any later and he would have been in a coma. 

 

 

He still need to stay here for another week for us to observe his situation and so before you can see him, will you mind settling his registration at the front counter first? Thank you. " 

Walking to the front counter, i realise something, wait, what do i tell the members, how can practice carry on? And comeback is in another weeks time... i need to speak with hyung first... 

 

 

Rockhyun's POV

Argh, my head... it hurts, it feels as though like theres a needle poking me. I feel so weak, where am i?  I slowly opened my eyes and all i see are white. 

" Hyung! You are finally awake, i was so worried! How are you feeling? "

Jonghwan was suddenly right beside me. I looked around and my eyes widened,  I

 AM IN A HOSPITAL !! 

" Hwan, why am i here? " i manage to croaked out a whisper.

" You fainted hyung! I couldnt wake you up and i got so worried that i send you to the hospital. "

" You should have left me alone, 

i could take care of myself... "

 

 

 

 

" The doctor said that if you werent brought here any sooner, you would have been in grave danger! Why didnt you tell us that you were not feeling well?! "

 

Jonghwan looked so angry and worried, i made him worry its all my fault...

 

I looked down and tears starting welling up in my eyes,

" Hyung, dont cry! Its not your fault, its mine alright ?! I was foolish for not able to notice that you were so sick, sorry... " he pulled me towards him and hugged me tight. 

" Hwan ah, does ... do they know? " i asked the most important question ...

 


 

Im so sorry guys, really got very happy at seeing the increase in subscribers and im so touched. Thank you all for not unsubscribing and please forgive me. I couldnt access the laptop so im having a hard time finding ways to update, without having anyone to find out that im writing fanfics. I will do my best to update sooner . Love you guys to the moon and back <3