The shock

The One

Jonghwan's POV 

 

"Hyung... Okay, fine, i agree with your request but i have a condition..." I looked at him straight in the eyes, hoping that my face wasn't red and praying that he will not talk about the fact that i just hugged him.

Omg, i hugged hyung... HUGGED him, why did i do that ?! I must be crazy ... but it felt so right ...

"Hwan ah, HWAN AH ! " I blinked at hyung's shout and immediately cleared my throat.

" Promise me that you will listen to me regardless of what, if i find it too serious okay? "

Rockhyun hyung looked at me worriedly, biting on his lips before nodding his head slowly.

I wonder why does he have to do that... unless he was planning not to fufill his promise !

" If you break the promise, i will not speak to you again ! Okay hyung ? " I used the last resort and tried not to cringe at the thought of what could happen if hyung really break the promise.

 

 

Rockhyun's POV

 

Whaaaat, what was that ? Did my heart just ache for a sec when hwan said that he will not talk to me if i break the promise ?!  Whats wrong with me, i think im really sick...

I looked at him and all i see are hurt and worry in his eyes, i feel the pain in my heart again and slowly i find myself moving forward towards him. 

"Hyung whaa-" before he could complete his sentence, i hugged him and whispered softly, 

"Don't worry, i will never break the promise and you will never need to ignore me okay?" I smiled gently, making sure that he could feel my smile,

" So you smile too, and be the happy jonghwan that you always have been !" 

"Hyungg..." i don't know what happen, but my shirt was slowly slowly becoming wet, then i realise in shock that hes crying.

I pulled away from the way too comfortable hug and looked at him worriedly. He looked so sad as though he lost something precious and he suddenly looked way mature than he usually is. 

And for the next few minutes, all we did was look at each other while tears rolled down his pale cheeks. Then i realise how much time he spent worrying about me and the pain i had put him through because of my foolishness.

"Im sorry for making things difficult for you hwan, you should be having fun with the members but you are here with me instead... Thank you ~" i patted his head, smiling cutely.

I see him flushed red and escape from my grasp, wiping his now drying tears with his hand. He looked at the floor as if there is something interesting, mummbling to himself.

"Hwan, why are you whispering to yourself? Whats wrong, tell your hyunggg." I lift his chin up and smiled.

 

Jonghwan's POV

That pabo, as long as he is happy, i will be happy too... He make me to be such a wonderful person, which im obviously not. How can such a brilliant person be sick like this?! Ohno...

Tears started welling up in my eyes and the warm hug wasn't doing any good in stopping them. Before i knew it, my tears are soaking into hyung's shirt. He pulled away and i stopped myself before i could whine about the loss of heat. 

His eyes are so pretty, his face is so cute and those li- WHAT, what am i thinking ... Hes my hyung! 

"Im sorry for making things difficult for you hwan, you should be having fun with the members but you are here with me instead... Thank you~" Hyung patted my head and smile cutely at me.

With that, i totally heat up, my face reddening and i was too shy to look at him. The floor suddenly seem to be so interesting, and i was telling myself again and again that he is just my hyung and im his dongsaeng, before a pair of soft hands lift my chin up.

"Hwan, why are you whispering to yourself? Whats wrong, tell your hyunggg." He softly said.

"Ani, it was nothing! Hyung just rest first okay, i will go settle your discharge, if they allow, and since its 5am, lets go have a small breakfast before returning to the dorm." I exclaimed before bouncing out of the room.

 

 

Rockhyun's Pov

I looked at his retreating backview in guilt and sigh.

*COUGH COUGH* Finally, haiz, my body is really tired and i feel so dizzy now... but hwan is already so worried, i dont want to worry him further...

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* The pain in me became unbearable and this felling of puking came over me. Before i knew it, i was puking my lungs out on the floor at the side of the bed. 

The metallic smell warned me of danger and i knew that i was in deep trouble. The pool of blood vomit is just there staring back at me telling me of how serious my body is. 

"Hyu- WHAT THE HELL! Hyung, are you alright? Hyungg, what happ-" Before i knew it, my world become a piece of darkness for the second time ....

 


 

Hello, im updating again, this time right on time as i promise you :) Unfortunately, the next time i update might be later of the week as i have my exams now. But i promise to involve the members on my next update! Thanks for staying with me and please enjoy the story and pardon my mistakes :) Love you guys to the moon and back ~ <3