installment 4

I Love You, Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dujun is in their shared room, waiting for his wife to come home from his event. His ears perk up when he heard the front door opening and closing, indicating that Junhyung is finally home.

“You are home,” greets Dujun once Junhyung was inside their room.

“Hi Doo,” said Junhyung, face evident with tiredness.

“Too much work?”

“Yes and it’s really killing me. It really took my times with my boys,” whined Junhyung while making his way towards their bed.

“I told you not to but you are just too stubborn,” nagged Dujun while knocking Junhyung head softly. The latter only whimpers.

“How are the boys?” asked Junhyung, face already cocooned on Dujun side. He inhales his husband scent and it does give him some sort of calming effect.

“Yunjae is great. He got the first place in class. Kiwoon also the best at making their kindergarten teacher going crazy with their mischievous yet genius acts,” said Dujun and he was caressing Junhyung hair softly.

“Don’t do that, it makes me drowsy with sleepiness,” whined Junhyung. Dujun just chuckled.

“I know you are tired. I’m sorry for putting you into this situation,” said Dujun. Actually, Dujun had been grounded because he hurt his leg during one the charity soccer matches that his company held. And because of that, Junhyung has become his substitute or representative whenever there is an event that require his present.

“I’m seriously gonna ban you from playing soccer,” threatened Junhyung with ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter