installment 1

I Love You, Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoon Yunjae!!”

“Yes mama! I’m in the Kiwoon rooms,” answered boy named Yunjae.

“What are you doing here sweetheart?” Junhyung asked. Yunjae only grinned at him.

“I just want to watch baby Kiki and baby Woonie sleeping,” grinned the little boy.

“Aigooo~ Why are you so cute huh?” asked Junhyung and showered his son head with kisses. Yunjae giggled when he’s being pampered by his mama.

“Because I’m your son,” replied Yunjae, winking.

“Sweet talker, just like your papa,” said Junhyung and ruffled Yunjae hair. Their twins, Yoon Kikwang and Yoon Dongwoon already 6 month old meanwhile, Yunjae is already 30 month old.

“Mama, when will papa come back home?” asked Yunjae.

“He should be home by now. wanna wait for him downstairs?”

“I’d love to!!” squeal Yunjae. Last time he saw his dada was 3 days ago and he really missed his dada so much.

“Okay dear. You go first. I’ll be following shortly,” said Junhyung. Yunjae nodded and dashed downstairs. Junhyung make sure to tuck his twins properly before follow suit. Soon after, the bells ring and Yunjae screaming “dada” could be heard entire house.

 

 

“Dada!!!!!! Finally you are home!!” squeak Yunjae happily. He runs towards Dujun and hug his leg.

“Aigooo~~~ Are my cutie pie is missing me?” asked Dujun and pick Yunjae up before showered him with a lot of kisses.

“Of course I do. I’m bored you know. Baby Kiki and baby Woonie are still small. I can’t play with them yet,” pouted the toddler. Dujun chuckled. Yunjae is really cute in his eyes. Just like his Junnie.

“Soon enough, you will be able to play with them baby. Don’t worry,” Dujun nuzzl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter