installment 3

I Love You, Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, this installment portray how Baby Kiki and Baby Woonie were born...

=================================================================================================================

 

“Dada! When we will see mama??” asked Yunjae eager to know.

“We will visit him today, Yunjae-ah,” smiled Dujun.

“Oh yeah! Are we going to see baby Kiki and baby Woonie too?” asked Yunjae again.

“Yes dear. We will meet them too, if the doctor allow us,” replied Dujun. Yunjae smiled.

“Papa, don’t be sad. Mama will be sad if you see you like this,” utter Yunjae. Dujun was stunned is his place. His son just comforts him?? Junnie-ah, wake up soon~ I miss you~

 

The father and son made to the hospital in time during visiting hours. Yunjae was skipping around and greeted some of the nurse he knew cheerfully. He doesn’t need to be guided to his mama ward anymore. He seems to remember it by now. Both Yunjae and Dujun have been shuttling from Yoon residence and hospital for quite long. Since Junhyung involved in small accident and he need to give birth to his twin baby premature and been sleeping for almost 2 months now.

“Mama! I’m here!” Yunaje shouted once he’s in Junhyung ward. He saw Junhyung was lying motionless on the bed. He climbed up and seated beside his mama, careful not to touch or harm the IV drip on his mama hands.

“Mama! How are you today? How do you feel? I’m so happy because I can meet you again today. You know mama, dada is being so sad lately. I know he miss you. I miss you too but dada said you need to rest since you are battling so bad to give birth to baby Kiki and baby Woonie. Ha! Dada said we can meet baby Kiki and baby Woonie but if the doctor allow us,” Yunjae mimicked his dada voice at the end. Dujun who watch the scene from a far can only smiled. Yunjae is lot stronger than him. He used to break down the first few weeks when doctors inform him Junhyung had fallen into coma state after suffered from bleeding when they perform a C-section on him.

Yunjae saw his dada coming, he smiled.

“Look mama! Dada is here too. You know mama, dada is crying last night! He looks really bad and Yunjae is really sad to see him like that. So, mama, can you please wake up faster? I miss you mama,” Yunjae said and kissed Junhyung on both cheeks. A few tears rolled down the innocent kid cheeks and Dujun hold him tight.

“Papa~~ Yunjae is missing mama~~” the poor boy sobbed.

“Shhh~~ I know. I miss him too. Let’s pray mama will wake up soon, nae?” soothed Dujun. He rocked Yunjae in his arms until the kid fall asleep. Putting the boy on the couch and tucked him well, Dujun sit beside Junhyung.

“Junnie, it’s me,” utter Dujun. He reached for Junhyung hands and intertwined their fingers.

“I miss you Junnie. Stop torturing me,” mumbled Dujun. He tried his hard to hold his tears but failed. For countless time, he cried in front of lifeless Junhyung, again. The only sound that indicate the latter is still breathing is the heartbeat machine. Only the beep sound accompany Dujun weeps.

“Baby Kiki and baby Woonie are doing fine. They are still in the NICU but the doctors said they are strong, just like you. Wake up quickly okay? I want us to raise the twins together,” Dujun utter and kissed Junhyung hand. He then proceed to kiss Junhyung on forehead, cheeks and lastly on the pale lips.

“I love you baby~” whispered Dujun. Soon after, Dujun fallen asleep while holding Junhyung hand.

 

Junhyung was in a daze. He can see Yunjae talking to him. He can even hear it but why he can’t response to his son? He saw Dujun. And he saw Dujun was sad! He tried to call his husband but there’s nothing come out, as if his voice was stuck in his throat. Later he saw Yunjae was cying, saying he is missing him, he saw Dujun soothing the poor kid and he also saw Dujun crying!

What the hell is happening?!! Is he dead already??!!

 

“Mama~ Mama~” whimpered Yunjae. Dujun sprang up from his seat and get his son.

“Shhh~ Yunjae-ah, dada is here,” sooth Dujun.

“Dada~ Yunjae want mama~ I want mama~ I miss mama,” sobbed Yunjae. Dujun heart clenched so hard but there’s nothing he can do.

“Heyy~ Don’t cry like this. If mama see, he will be sad too. So stop cry, neh?” said Dujun. Yunjae nodded, wiping off his tears.

“That’s my boy. So wanna go and meet baby Kiki and baby Woonie?” asked Dujun. While Yunjae was sleeping, the doctor informed him they can visit the twins already.

“Can we visit them today dada?” asked Yunjae, eyes sparkling.

“Yes sweetheart. The doctor told me just now we can meet them today. They are excited to meet their hyung,” smiled Dujun.

“Oh yeah! Yunjae is happy!” squeaked Yunjae and bear hug his dada.

“Come, let’s go. Tell mama we are going to meet baby Kiki and baby Woonie,” said Dujun. Yunjae nodded. He made his way to Junhyung bed, climbed up the chairs and sit beside Junhyung.

“Mama, Yunjae and dada are going to meet baby Kiki and baby Woonie. Mama need to get up when we come back from visit them, okay? I love you mama!” Yunjae threa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter