installment 2

I Love You, Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doo, wake up~~” said Junhyung softly.

“Hmmm… 10 more minutes,” groaned Dujun.

“Yahh~ It’s almost noon,” said Junhyung.

“But I want to stay longer in bed with you,” replied Dujun and hug Junhyung. Junhyung smiled. Here comes his lovely-childish Dujun.

“Arasso, as you wish,” utter Junhyung and kissed Dujun eyes softly. The older man smiled and hug Junhyung tighter. Dujun is not really sleepy but he want to laze around with Junhyung on their rare free time like this.

“Let’s stay in the bed for whole day,” said Dujun. Junhyung chuckled.

“But how about when we are hungry? We need to eat. Baby need to eat too,” said Junhyung.

“Let’s call the room service. We are here for our honeymoon so I think it is make sense for us to laze around like this,” said Dujun. Junhyung giggled when Dujun leave airy kisses on his face.

“Dujunie, it’s ticklish,” giggled Junhyung.

“I know but I love to do this,” replied Dujun, totally ignored Junhyung plea.

“Pabo~”

“But you love me,” grinned Dujun. He brings Junhyung closer and the latter head was safely landed on his chest.

“I love your heartbeat,” said Junhyung.

“Why?”

“Because it give me calms. It makes me feel loved,” smiled Junhyung. He was totally enjoyed the calm rhythm of Dujun heartbeat.

“It calm because of you. You are the one who tamed my heart,” said Dujun. Junhyung laughed.

“Cheesy,”

“Yeah, yeah whatever,” pouted Dujun and back face Junhyung. Junhyung giggled again.

“Aigooo~~ My dorky Dujunie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter