I Love You, Mama [edited]

I Love You, Mama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Doo, this is ridiculous and absurd and don’t make sense and I don’t know what more to say,” Junhyung blurted. He let out a sighed.

“Hey, hey~ What’s wrong babe?” asked Dujun, concerned with his groom-to-be.

“This is really make no senses,” Junhyung stated again. Dujun pull the latter hand so that he will sit beside him.

“Now, tell me what’s wrong. If you keep saying ridiculous, absurd and what-so-ever, I will not understand it,” said Dujun while caressing his lover cheeks.

“Well… Ummm… Promise me that you wont get mad,” Junhyung said with pouted lips. Dujun chuckled.

“Promise, I wont,” Dujun said.

“Okay. I’m pregnant,” Junhyung blurted.

“What??!!” Dujun said. Shock totally written all over his face.

“How… can…?”

“That’s why I said this is make no sense, absurd, ridiculous,” Junhyung replied and sighed again.

“How did you know?”

“I went for a check up yesterday and the doctor said I’m pregnant. Da hell??” he ruffled his hair. This thing still don’t make sense for him. How can a man like him get pregnant??

“Did they really confirm it? I mean did they do the double or triple check?” Dujun asked. He’s now facing his boyfriend. Junhyung nodded.

“Okay, I’m speechless but I’m happy too,” Dujun said with his famous grinned.

“Why? Why are you grinning like an idiot, idiot?” Junhyung glared but Dujun didn’t budge.

“Because this is the second unrealistic event that happen to me,” he replied.

“What your first then?” Junhyung asked, curious.

“The first is when you say you love me,” Dujun replied and grinned.

“What the…. Yahhh~~~~” Junhyung said and punched his boyfriend.

“Mian~ Mian~ Mian~,” Dujun pleaded with laughter. Junhyung keep hitting his boyfriend.

“How dare you say like that? You think my love is unreal?? Hmmpphhh!”

“It’s true okay. After years having crush on you, finally you say that you love me, it is the first unrealistic thing that happen to me,” Dujun said and peck the latter cheeks.

“Whatever,” Junhyung crossed his arms. Dujun chuckled.

“What so funny, idiot?” Junhyung hissed.

“How’s baby? Is he growing well?” asked Dujun, smiled.

“He?” Junhyung asked.

“Just guessing,” Dujun shrugged. Junhyung slowly landed his hand on his stomach. Soon, the baby bump will show.

“It’s only 8 weeks. Doctor said, he’s doing well and grow up healthy,” Junhyung said. A small smile formed on his lips.

“Aegi-ah, grow up palli. Appa is excited to see you,” Dujun said and caressed the invisible baby bump.

“Yahh~~ Stop it, it tickles,” Junhyung said with giggles. Dujun smiled.

“Thanks,” Dujun uttered.

“Uh?” Junhyung look at the man beside him.

“Thank you because you’re willing to carry our child,” Dujun said and kissed Junhyung forehead. Junhyung smiled.

“And also thanks to you because trusting me to carry our child,” Junhyung replied. Dujun smiled. He really loves Junhyung because this man really has a soft heart, even though he looks tough outside.

“We should move forward our wedding,” Dujun said, breaking the silence.

“Eh? Why??” Junhyung asked with puzzled look.

“according to the plan, our wedding should be held in 3 months period. By that time, you already a 5 month preggy mummy. if don’t mind to show your protruding tummy, then we’ll stick to original plan,” Dujun said. Junhyung think for a while before nodding his head.

“Okay, let’s forward our wedding then,” Junhyung said and smiled. Dujun smiled becomes a huge grinned.

“Baby, you know what,” Dujun uttered while leaving a butterfly kisses on Junhyung head.

“What?” Junhyung asked while playing with Dujun finger.

“I love you,” Dujun said. Junhyung smiled to the older confession.

“I love you more,” Junhyung replied. He heard Dujun chuckled.

“And daddy love you too, baby,” Dujun said and caressing Junhyung tummy.

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

Junhyung is on his 7th month of pregnancy and he easily feel tired. He often feel lonely since Dujun always was on outstation for his work. After getting married, they moved to their mansion. It is actually given by Dujun’s parents as a wedding gift.

“Aegi-ah, umma is boring right now. Daddy wasn’t at home. He’s away for his work. Don’t be sad, okay baby? Daddy loves you very much,” Junhyung said while rubbing his stomach. He put Dujun’s pictures on his stomach so that the little know his father always missing him.

“Aegi-ah, daddy is hamdsome right?” he said. In response, the baby kick his stomach. Junhyung smiled to the response that the little one gave. Dujun hasn’t know about it yet.

“Daddy will come home tonight so let’s rest a bit, nae? You are so active, you know,” Junhyung said and chuckled. He slowly lay his back on the couch. After make himself comfortable, he sing a lullaby to his unborn baby until he himself fall asleep.

 

(DUJUN POV)

Oh gosh!! I missed Junhyung so much! Being away from him for 1 week is surely a pure torture to me. I cant help it though. I’m managing the company with my father so he want me to gain experience as much as I can before he hand me the company. I really hope this will be the last overseas trip for me. Junhyung is on his 3rd trimester of pregnancy and I don’t want to miss a thing that happen to the baby.

“Sir, should I drop you at office or your mansion?” the driver asked.

“Woonie, how many times should I remembered you, huh? Don’t call me sir. Just call me hyung. You’re my cousin anyway,” I said and smiled.

“Hehehe… Sorry hyung. Get carried from office,” Dongwoon said and grinned.

“This is the last time I hear you call me sir,” I said, half threatened and half joking.

“Okay hyung. So, your mansion or office?” Dongwoon asked again.

“Straight to my mansion, please,” I said and smiled. Dongwoon nodded.

 

After thanking Woonie, I quickly went into the house to only be greeted by the sleeping figure on the couch, with TV still on.

“He’s sleeping. And cute,” I said and chuckled. I went nearer to the sleeping figure and peck the latter on the forehead.

“Baby, I’m home,” I whispered. I caressed the latter hair softly and kissed it. Junhyung stirred in his sleeps. Sometimes he frown, pouted, smiled and also smirked. I giggled at the sight in front of him.

“I better shower first and maybe prepare some dinner for us,” I said and peck Junhyung on the lips before went to our room.

 

Junhyung woke up from his slumber when a familiar smell invaded his nostril.

‘It was Doo’ he thought and smiled. Gather all the energy he has, he step to the kitchen and he was right. His dear husband is cooking while humming to some random song. Junhyung chuckled.

“When did you come back?” he asked and settle down himself at the dining table.

“Eoh? You’re up? I miss you baby,” Dujun said and throw a flying kissed. Junhyung caught and eat it.

“But baby need kisses too,” Junhyung whined. Dujun laugh and threw another bunches of flying kiss. As usual, Junhyung will caught it with a cute smile.

“Now, baby is happy,” Junhyung declared. The older smiled and peck the latter forehead.

“You must be tired, right?” Dujun asked while caressing Junhyung face. Junhyung only smiled.

“Yup. Baby and I are tired and bored because you’re not here,” Junhyung replied with a slight pouted. Dujun giggled.

“I’ll be home starting today,” Dujun said. He went back to check the soup that he made special for Junhyung. After satisfied with the taste, he shut of the stove and went back to his little sulking wife.

“You have said that before,” Junhyung said. Dujun can only smiled. He knew, he has promised Junhyung to stop all his business trip when Junhyung was 6th month pregnant but he broke it.

“This time, it’s real. I’ve begged appa and he finally approve it,” Dujun said.

“Promise?” Junhyung asked.

“Promise~~” Dujun said.

“Okay! Then, I’ll tell you how’s baby doing when you’re not home,” Junhyung said with his excited face.

“Not now baby. Let’s eat first,” Dujun said.

 

 

 

“Aegi-ah, are you naughty today?” Dujun asked while caressing Junhyung stomach. Junhyung only smiled. He really love the feeling of being love by Yoon Doojoon. Meeting Dujun is one of the best thing that happen to him.

“Yes he is. He would kick me whenever I mention about you,” Junhyung said with a smile. Dujun movement was halted by the latter statement.

“He already can kick?” Dujun asked with his blank face. Junhyung nodded while giggled.

“But why he didn’t kick when I touched him?” Dujun asked and put his ear on Junhyung tummy.

“Are you sleeping?” Dujun asked. Junhyung caressing Dujun’s hair softly.

 

“He’s sulking,” Junhyung said. Dujun look at him with confused look.

“He’s sulking because his daddy didn’t keep his promise,” Junhyung said. Dujun stunned.

“Aegi-ah, are you mad at me?” Dujun asked. He feel a light kick. He look at Junhyung with wide eyes.

“See? I told you. He can kick harder than that,” Junhyung said.

“Aegi-ah, daddy is sorry okay? I promise and this time, it’s real, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter