Chapter 19

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

When you can read this, i already went away. Sorry, but i don't feel my love for you anymore. I love someone else already. About the contract, i will pay for you as soon as possible.  Don't try to find me. We're over.

Wh-What is this? What the hell is this? I don't get it. My brain is running like crazy to find the answer. I am going crazy right now. I can't think of anything. 

Then i realize there's a box beside the refrigerator. I open it. It's her necklace. The necklace that i bought for her when we were on the honeymoon. The necklace with "Angry Bird" on it. Our couple necklace. 

I crazily find my phone and dialed her number.

No answer.

Call again.

Still no answer.

Wu Yuri where are you? If you are just joking around then you can stop now. I am so scary. Please, Piggie ah.

I take a deep breath to calm down and take out my phone. I dialed. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"ChanYeol ah, is Piggie at your place?"

"No. What's wrong?" - His voice sound worried.

"S-She's gone." - My voice starts to tremble. 

"WHAT?"

 

 

"Ok calm down. I believe it's not her." 

Chanyeol already came to my house. His face is very pale.

"Is this Piggie's handwriting?" - I said while take the note.

Chanyeol grabs it from my hand and look at it carefully. Then he sighed.

"Yes it is. I saw hers once."

I sighed and put my face on my hand.

"Why she does this? We are so happy, there's nothing wrong about our relationship. Why?" 

"Did today she met someone? Or does she have any weird attitude?"

"No, she's perfectly fine. But at today's lunch, she receives a phone call, and i forgot to ask who was it. She didn't tell me either."

Then we're both stay silence. There's nothing to talk at this point. But i can see ChanYeol looks like he found out something.

"What?" - I asked.

"Nothing."

He replies with a little bit hesitance. Then he pats my shoulder.

"Everything is gonna be okay. Trust me. Right now, all you have to do is take a rest. Tomorrow, i will find her for you."

I feel so warm by hearing it. That's why we should have a best friend.

"Ok. Thank you Yeollie ah." - I smiled.

However, even when i was very tired, i still can't sleep.

End of Kris's POV

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

A tear is streaming down my cheek. In fact, they keep streaming non stop. I don't care about the other who looks at me with weird eyes, i'm just... very very hurtful right now.

 

*Flashback*

I take a deep breath and step in the coffee shop. She told me to come here. To talk about "something you don't want to miss". Duh.

Oh, you want to ask who she is? Obviously, she is the most arrogant person in the world, Mrs.Seohyun.

When i step in, i already see her there. She's taking a sip of coffee, looking at the window. I come closer to her without any hesitance. I'm ready to fight. Kaja.

"Hello."

I say hi to her with my head held high. I am more confident than the last time i met her.

"Sit down. What do you want to drink?" - She said, with arrogant voice.

"A matcha latte." - I'm trying to say as cold as possible.

Ok, i have decide to say "Nothing." to be more cool. But i guess, my love for matcha latte is too strong. I can't help it.

"So, how's your life?" 

"My life is wonderful. I mean, how can it not be wonderful when i have such a handsome husband and a beautiful house?"

Hah. Take it Seo Joo Hyun.

I'm waiting for her reply but she not answered. She just keep silence and smirked.

"Oh yeah? Congratulation then." 

She said and at the same time, the waitress bring out my cup. I quickly take the cup and take a sip. So yummy. 

"So, when you guys plan to have a child?"

"I don't know, maybe next month, or next week."

"Ooh. You guys seem very happy together."

What the hell? 

"Ok, stop it. What's the point of this meeting?" - I said while put the cup down on the table.

"Nothing. Just want to hang out with you."

"Don't be a liar."

Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter