Chapter 18

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's POV

My life is never getting happier than this. Love someone and to be loved by someone, is like the most precious feeling in the world. I swear. I hope this will never end. 

I look beside me. There's an angel who's now sleeping peacefully. I never thought that i can love him that much. I love everything belongs to him, everything.

"Angry Bird, wake up. It's 10AM already" - I whispered gently while rubbing his cheek.

Suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls me into his embrace.

"Just five more minutes. Please stay like this"

I giggle a little bit by his action. Then i wrap my hand around his waist.

"Angry Bird, this is Sunday. Do you have to go to work?"

"I have to do some last scene for my movie this afternoon." - He looks at me and pouted.

"Then we have all the morning?"

"Yes. What do you want to do?" - He asked while rubbing my hair gently.

"Let's go visit your mom."

"Why so sudden? Did you do something wrong?"

I laughed and hit him lightly. 

"It's been a long time since the last time we visit her."

"Okay, we will go to visit her." - He said while kisses the top of my head.

 

 

DING DONG

"What if she is not at home? We come without announce her" - I asked him when i pressed the bell.

Suddenly the door open.

"Omo, Fanfan, Yul ah" 

Mom comes to us and hugs us tight. 

"Omma, how are you?" - I asked her when me and Angry Bird come in.

"I'm fine. How about you guys?" 

She turns around to look at me with full of interest. What's so fun?

"I'm fine mom" - I smiled.

"Did you... You know..."

What? I what? I don't understand what she's saying. 

"Mom, she's not pregnant." 

WHAT? Mom thought that i'm pregnant? 

"Oh, you guys suddenly come, so i thought you want to announce me that Yuri is pregnant." - Her mood is totally down, i can tell.

Angry Bird clears his throat and wraps his hand around my shoulder.

"I promise you, mom. Soon she will." 

"Yah" - I punch him lightly on the shoulder, my face is getting red.

"I will be very happy haha. What do you guys want to eat? I will prepare for you."

"Omma, let me do it." - I said.

"No, today i will cook for my daughter-in-law. You two just come upstair and wait for my magic." - She said while pushes us to the stair.

Even when i want to help her, i still have to go. Angry Bird suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me to go upstair.

"Where are we going?"

"To my paradise when i was young." - He smiled.

Then we stop in front of a door. It looks kinda old. He smiles with me and open the door.

"Welcome to my room." 

I look around. The room is not so big. It haves a lot of stuffs and toys. It have two big windows and the room is covered with sunshine.

"What? So beautiful, isn't it?"

"It looks simple yet so familliar" 

He smiles and hugs me from behind. I smiled back and held his hand.

"Want to know a secret?" - He asked.

"Yes"

"You are the first girl who can step in this room. Except my mom of course." 

"Pff, you must have say this with a lot of girls before" 

To be honest, i don't believe what he just said. I mean, a boy like him must have many girlfriend before. How could i be the first one who can step in this room?

"You don't believe me?"

He pulls off the hug and turns me around to face him.

"To be honest, y-yes, i don't believe you" - I said while looking straight in his eyes.

"I get it. You must think that is impossible. Yes, i do have a lot of girlfriend before, but no one wants to visit where i have been grown up. No one. Even Seohyun." 

He stops and looks deep into my eyes. He grabs my hands and pulls me closer.

"But even when they want to, i think that i will not trust them enough to let them step in this room. And you, you are the one i trust. This might sound cheesy, and you can choose to not believe on it, but i swear everything i just say, is true."

I was speechless for a moment. He trust me that much? He trust me and let me step in his "paradise"? 

"I-I'm sorry, i didn't mean to not believe you. It's just, it's hard to believe that someone like you never let a girl be in this room"

"I understand."

"But looking into your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter