Chapter 10

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChanYeol's POV

"Because i love her"

Wait... WHAT? Yuri is totally not Kris's type isn't it? Or because she reminds Kris of Seohyun so he thinks he likes her?

"Yi Fan, are you serious?"

"Do i look like i'm joking?" - He puts his both hands on his pant pockets.

"Not again? We both used to like the same girl before" - I sighed.

"Yeah, and i won" - He smirked.

"That's because i give up, i let Seohyun to be with you. I don't want to ruin our friendship" - I punched hard at the tree nearby.

"That's what you should do right now" 

"Don't be too selfish, Kris Wu. This time i will not do that again. I will fight for her, no matter what. Remember that" 

"Are you truly love her?"

"Yes, i'm madly in love with her"

"Me too. That's why i won't let her for you so easily"

"Don't play with her heart. She's miserable enough"

"Who do you think i am? A jerk? I love Piggie. I just realize that 30 seconds ago. I truly love her"

"I doubt that" - I smirked.

"Ok then, i will prove it to you soon, bro. I will prove that i love Piggie, and she only belongs to me. Kris Wu never lose, remember that" - He patted my shoulder then he left me behind. I was speechless. I never thought that Kris gonna likes someone like Yuri. Or he just wants to steal everything from me?

I dream to be an actor since i was young. But he suddenly becomes an actor. And i give up to be his manager.

I love Seohyun. But he said he likes her. And i give up to be their supporter.

Now, i love Yuri. He said he loves her. And i won't give up this time. I will do anything to make Yuri mine.

I take out my phone and dialed Yuri's number. 

"Yeoboseyo? Oppa?"

I love her voice so much. It's so cute yet so attractive.

"Yul ah, i know it's kinda late, but do you want to go for a walk with me? I don't want to walk alone"

"Uhm... arrasso oppa. I will come"

"I will wait for you in the garden" 

I keep smiling like an idiot.

"Bye oppa. See you soon"

Yuri ah, you have to be mine. 

End of ChanYeol's POV

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Yuri's POV

"Bye oppa. See you soon"

It's kinda weird. It's late now but he wants me to go for a walk with him? Ok, maybe it will be good for the health. Except for one thing, it's kinda cold outside.

"Is that ChanYeol?"

Oh yes, this jerk just goes in for about 5 minutes ago. I wonder what he did outside. Because when he goes in, he looks at me with full of sweetness, making me feel like wanna vomit.

"Yes" - I reply.

"What did he say?"

"He wants me to go with him for a walk" - I said while grabs my jacket.

Suddenly he grabs the jacket from my hand and throw it away.

"Don't go with him. He's a bad guy" 

I laughed at his sentence. He looks like a kid. I pinched his cheek.

"Aigoo, i just go for a while. Don't miss me too much haha" 

He grabs both of my hand and pinned me on the wall. His face is closer to mine. 

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"If you dare to go, i will kiss you" 

I can smell his mint breath. My heart beats so fast. I'm trying to let go my hands. I put both of my hands on his shoulders and push him away.

"Are you lost your mind?" - I keep pushing him.

"Yes, i'm losing my mind now. That's all because of you"

What? He loses his mind because of me? I have to understand that sentence on which way?

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have to know. Just don't go. Let's sleep, it's late now" - He releases me and grabs my hand. He pulls me to go with him to the bed.

"B-but i have to call ChanYeol oppa to tell him i'm not going"

"Don't care about him. Just come here and sleep with me"

I still take out my phone and dialed ChanYeol oppa's number.

"Oppa? Mianhae, i think i can't go with you now. There's some problem" - I coughed. I am not good at lying. 

"Eoh? Arrasso. Bye Yuri" 

He sounds disappoint. He didn't call me Yul like usual, but Yuri. ChanYeol oppa, mianhae.

I turn back to look at that Angry Bird. He's now smiling in victory. 

"Happy?" 

"Totally. Now i will be happier if you come here Piggie ah" - He said while pulling me to the bed.

I lay down and pull the blanket cover both of us.

"You're weird" - I look at him.

"Weird in good way, right?" 

He wraps his hand on my waist and pulls me into his hugs. He lets his face closer to my head and smell my hair.

"Stop. It's so creepy" - Seriously, i have goose bumps now. It's totally not him.

"You want me to treat you nice or bad then?"

"I want you to treat me like before"

"Treat you like before? You mean bad?"

"No, you're not bad at all"

"Really? You don't think i'm bad?"

"Yes, so please don't do such a creepy thing like this. I am not used to it"

"Okay then. Let's sleep" - He tights the hug and closes his eyes.

I look at him. He looks so handsome yet so y in that pajama. God, Kwon Yuri, let's sleep. Do not ever think of that again. 

End of Yuri's POV

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

I wake up early in the morning. This is totally not me. I wake up even earlier than Piggie. I look at her. She's now sleeping peacefully in my arm. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter