Chapter 15

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChanYeol's POV

"Why don't we cooperate? You will have your Yuri, and i will have my Kris"

I was about to leave but then stopped by her words. Cooperate? Half of me want to do it, but the other half, i don't want to make Yuri hurt. Seeing the girl you loved hurt, you can't be happy.

"Hesitate? Scare that your Yuri will hurt?" - She takes a sip of coffee and smirked at me.

"Why i have to cooperate with you? I can win her by my own" 

She looks at me and then laughed out loud. 

"ChanYeol, remember that, Kris and Yuri are married already. You want to wait until Yuri's pregnant and then steal her?" 

"They are not m-" 

I was about to say the truth. Luckily i can't hold it back. If Seohyun knows it, everything will be destroy. Kris's career, Gyuri noona's job, my job and Yuri's life.

"They are not what?" - She put the cup back on the table and look at me with full of interest.

"T-They are not plan to have children this year" 

"Who knows? If she's pregnant, your chance will fade away" 

"But i don't want to use some evil plan to win her"

"This is not calling evil, dear. This is a good ending for four of us, isn't it? We just try to do the right thing. Just do it with me, and Yuri is your"

"Even when i can win Yuri, i will just can win her body, not her soul or her heart"

"Whatever. In life, if you are too nice, you will be hurt. Remember that Park Manager"

She said while stands up and rubs my cheeks. Then she goes. Left me behind with full of hesitation. Kris is right, she changes a lot. Not the innocent Seohyun i know. In fact, i'm starting to afraid of her now. Did i do the right thing? What if i cooperate with her? I really can't decide. My mind want me to do that, but my heart won't allow. I sighed.

Right now, she's in love with Kris. I can't do anything. You stupid Park Chan Yeol, why you fall in love with her? Now you're completely miserable. 

Maybe i have to forget about you, Yuri ah, as soon as possible.

End of ChanYeol's POV

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Kris's POV

"Good morning!" 

A nurse comes in with a tray of medicine and say hi to me. 

"Good morning noona" - I smile to her. 

Today i feel a lot better than yesterday. I don't think that's because of the medicine, but because of Piggie's confession. Gah, just thinking about it make me feel so happy already. In fact, i keep smiling like an idiot.

"You look so much better. What make you that happy?" - The nurse asks me while preparing the medicine.

"Nothing noona" - I reply and continue to smile.

"I see. You look different since your wife comes" 

How can she finds out? Scary. Or maybe my face is too obvious.

"Ok ok noona. Yesterday Piggie said she loves me, so..." 

"She never says that to you?" 

Woops, i forgot that we are already married.

"It's not like that. It's... uhm, she's not usually say like that"

"Ah, then congratulation" 

"Thanks noona" - I grin.

"You can go home today. Your health is so much better now"

Yay, i want to go home with Piggie. I don't want to be here any more second. 

The nurse noona gives me the medicine. 

"You can take a nap after taking the medicine. Then your family will come and take you home" 

"Ok thank you noona" 

After awhile, i feel my eyes are tired. I feel so sleepy. That medicine is so strong. I can't let my eyes open anymore. I close it tight and fall asleep. Hope when i open my eyes, Piggie is already here.

 

 

I slowly open my eyes. I rub my eyes and looking around. 

"Fanfan ah, finally you wake up. Kaja, let's go home"

"When did you come omma? What time is it?"

"6PM already. I already arrange your stuff. Let's go home" 

"Omma, you should call Chanyeol to do it. You should take some rest" 

"I can do everything for you pabo. C'mon stand up and change your clothes"

I nodded. I stand up and go to the the suitcase. I open it and choose an outfit. Kris Wu must always look good.

"Oh, omma, where's Piggie?" 

"You should stop calling your wife like that. She said she will waiting for you at home. Did you two fight or something?"

I grinned. Maybe she's embarassing after the confession. 

"Absolutely nothing omma. Don't worry" - I hug my mom from behind and kiss her cheeks.

"When will you two plan to have a baby then?" 

"Maybe very soon" - I giggle.

 

 

My mom is already goes home. I have to convince her that i am okay many times. I go home alone. I walk out from the taxi and grab my suitcase. I walk toward my house. I already see Piggie there.

"Welcome home" - She looks at me. 

"Hi Piggie" - I smile.

"Let me handle it for you" 

She walks closer to me and grabs my suitcase. But i don't let go. She still tries to take it from my hand.

"Let me do it for you" 

I look at her. The way she talks to me today is too formal. And i hate that. I let go of the suitcase make it fall down to the ground and grab her hand. I pull her into an embrace out of sudden.

"Don't talk to me that way,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter