Chapter 22

Falling In Love With My Maid ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My love for you is big like the galaxy."

Kris grinned after hearing that from Yuri. He pulls Yuri closer to him and kisses the top of her head.

"Such a good wife." 

"I am not your wife yet." - Yuri pulls off the hug and stucks out her tongue. 

"Hey, you're Mrs.Wu already."

"No, i'm not. It's only the marriage contract, in fact, we are not married for real." - Yuri giggles.

"Yah, i don't care. You are my wife. No one could denied that." - Kris pouted cutely toward Yuri.

"No one could but i could. Because i'm not your wife yet, i can go meet some others hot guys, right?" - Yuri tries to hold her laugh.

"W-What? Wu Yuri. Don't you dare." - Kris starts to getting panicked.

"Unfortunately, i dare." - Yuri said and runs away from Kris.

Kris laughed our loud and runs after Yuri. Yuri runs toward Taeyeon who is now at the living room and hides behind her back.

"Unnie, he's bullying me." 

"Yah, Wu Yuri, since when you know how to lie? Come here." - Kris tries to grab Yuri but she keeps hiding behind Taeyeon.

"If you're good, then try to catch me." - Yuri stucks out her tongue again.

"C'mon, you guys are not kids anymore. Stop it." - Taeyeon giggles and pulls Yuri from behind her to the front. 

"You guys should be like this." - Taeyeon said.

Then she grabs Yuri's hand and put it on Kris's hand. Kris grinned and hold her hand tightly. Yuri tries to let go but she can't.

"Yah, unnie, you betrayed me." - Yuri pouted.

"Just so you know, i'm on Kris's team." - Taeyeon chuckled.

"Unnie." - Yuri yelled.

"Thank you noona." - Kris laughed.

"No need to thank me, but how about a photo of you with your autograph?" - Taeyeon raises her eyebrows playfully.

"Anything for you noona."- Kris winked at Taeyeon.

Then he turns to look at Yuri, who is pouting all the time. He giggles and pulls Yuri to go with him.

"Kaja, let's go." - Kris said.

"Let go of me. And where are we going?" 

"To the rooftop." 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

Chanyeol and Seohyun are going out to take some breath. They walk together but their thought is somewhere else. 

"Oh, we reached the park already." - Chanyeol suddenly looks around and realizes how far Seohyun and him have gone.

"Omo, i don't know that we're going that far." - Seohyun is slightly shock too.

Then the atmosphere is become silent again. No one dare to say anything.

"So, are you hurt?" - Chanyeol finally can say something.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, are you hurt while looking that scene?" 

"Huh? Oh, i get it. Of course i was hurt. Very hurt. My heart feels very sore while looking them together." - Seohyun let out a deep sigh and looks at the sky.

Chanyeol keeps quiet because he is hurt too. 

"But then, deep in my heart, i feel that they're perfect for each other. And i don't want to ruin it." - Seohyun slightly smiles.

"I'm glad that you think like that. You know, sometime, i really want to jump in and ruin their relationship. But i can't. After all, Kris is still my best friend, and Yuri is the one i love, i can't hurt them." - Chanyeol sighed.

"What should we do then?" - Seohyun asked.

"Trying to forget about them." 

"It's not gonna be easy." - Seohyun sighed.

Suddenly, a car is running toward their direction. But Seohyun didn't even realize about it. Chanyeol already saw it from afar. He grabs Seohyun's hand and pulls her closer to him. 

Now Seohyun is in Chanyeol's embrace. She's still so scary. Both of them gasping for air, still hugging each other. After awhile, Chanyeol smiles and whispered.

"Or maybe we can start a new relationship."

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

"Woa, it's been a long time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter