A Prince with a Prince Pt. 3

A Prince with a Prince

The following day, Sungmin reluctantly went to school. He doesn't feel well. He stayed awake the whole night, crying his eyes and heart out until he can't produce tears anymore and just stayed awake the whole night. His parents threw him a questioning look during breakfast but glad that they didn't said anything to him. Kangin had to send him home yesterday after his outburst that really last long. It's already dark when they went out of the room and school ground.

 

 

 

He looked awful. Disheveled hair, bloodshot eyes with dark circles under it, messy uniform and his aura is lacking of energy.

 

 

His pain grew more as the school's gate came in to his sight. He's worried about how he will face Kyuhyun. Of course he is mad at him, he don't know what he will do to the young man.

 

Relief and disappointment. Those two emotions filled his system when he saw that the usual spot of Kyuhyun was empty. Relief because he is not ready yet on facing him and disappointment, well because you know. His routine is not complete anymore.

 

 

 

Shock and questioning soon replace his first two emotions. Kangin was there, seems like waiting for someone. At times like this, he is usually with Jungsoo helping him with school duties or just hanging out together. His other hyung is nowhere near to be found, making him frown his eyebrows.

 

 

Kangin met his eyes and he saw worry in them. Right. Of course. Kangin hyung will be waiting for me. I should've seen that.

 

 

"Hey."

 

 

"Morning, hyung." The older looked at him worriedly. Kangin had send him home yesterday. Also, he texted him many times to assure that he is fine. He also called him last night before midnight and be greeted by the heavy sobs of Sungmin, and all he can do was to listen until he fell asleep.

 

 

"Sorry for the last night. I fell asleep."

 

"No need to be sorry, hyung. I should be the one telling you that and also I want to thank you. I'm such a weak crybaby yesterday." Sungmin managed to release a small but sincere smile.

 

"You looked so tired. Did you slept?" Kangin touched his cheeks and he leaned a bit on it.

 

"I.... haven't." There's a long pause before "but I am sure will be okay. I can go the infirmary if I'll be too exhausted later." He doesn't want to worry his hyung anymore. His pain will surely pass by through the days.

 

A loud and intentional cough was directed to them that made them part from each other. Sungmin smiled wide when he saw who it is. "Jungsoo hyung!!! Uwaah. I missed you!"

 

 

 

The new comer smiled at him and opened his arms, a gesture telling Sungmin to hug him and he immediately complied. "I miss you, too, Sungmin." He hugged him tighter and rubbed his back. "How are you feeling my dear? I heard to Kangin what happened yesterday."

 

Sungmin freed himself from the hug of the older and smiled at him, "I'm not yet okay but I think I will be soon."

 

Jungsoo ruffled his hair before linking his arm to Kangin's and kissed his cheek. "Goodmorning, love." And the other greeted him back with a peck on the lips that earned a protest from Sungmin.

 

 

"Eww, hyungs. Go get a room!" the couple laughed and soon, Sungmin joined them. He felt lighter than earlier, all thanks to his hyungs. "I love you two. Thank you. I feel much better now" Then he hug the two men. "I'll be going then. I'm gonna meet with EunHae. Bye!!"

 

The two waved him goodbye. He turned his back to them and ran to their classroom.

 

 

"Kangin-ah..."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Do you think Sungmin will get over it soon? I don't like seeing my baby like this."

 

Kangin tightened his hug to the elder and whispered "Let's wait and be there for him cause I, too, don't want seeing him like this."

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

Hooray for an update! I am pissed off~~ A fact! I write whenever I am pissed. Hehe. So as I said, I won't be able to update this one for a moth. There is a deadline I need to meet. T^T I am a graduating student so it is inevitable. Sorry~ i will update as soon as I got rest^^ you can unsubscribe to it first then resubscribe when I can update it again. I promise you will all like the rest of the upcoming updates. Thank you!!!

 

 

KyuMin and I loves you!