A Prince with a Prince Pt. 2

A Prince with a Prince

The two walked together towards the gates as planned. They are catching up on each other's lives: Sungmin together with EunHae's lives as students and Kangin-Leeteuk as a couple. This made Sungmin forgot the dismay he had felt when he found an empty hallway ealier.

 

 

Until Kangin suddenly halted from walking, shock evident on his face. 

 

"Hyung?" He blocked Sungmin's sight even before the younger can see the reason why.

 

"Ahh. Sungmin.. uhm. I remembered that I left something on the locker room. Can you go with me and get it?" Kangin immediately thought of an alibi.

 

"Meh. You're already forgetful. Signs of aging, hyung." Though weirded out by his hyung, Sungmin found no reason to say no because it might be really important to the older.

 

"Haha. I guess. So, yeah. Shall we?"

 

 

 

Kangin immediately grabbed the smaller's arm, tugging him back to the school building.

 

"By the way, hyu---" Sungmin's words were cut halfway, same with his actions, as he saw two figures at the gate, they looked so familiar, the guy looked so familiar, His back, I know I've seen that before. Tall, slim and with pale white arms... Kyuhyun?! Is that him?! He shifted his eyes towards the other person and saw that the girl is Seohyun. And they are so close. So close that he can see the two leaning to each other. They looked like they're going to..... kiss. Kiss. Kyuhyun and Seohyun were going to kiss, their lips will kiss. And then they kissed. And still kissing. Sungmin can see the two kissing.

 

 

"S-S-Sungmin?" The two kissed. Kyuhyun kissed her. They kissed. "Hey, are you okay?"

 

 

 

Kangin started to worry when Sungmin still didn't respond. He slapped the younger's shoulder to get his attention and it worked. "Huh?"

 

 

"Are you okay?" Am I okay? Sungmin looked backed again at the two figures. Kyuhyun's eyes were on the gound and Seohyun's eyes, she's looking at Sungmin.

 

 

"Hyung..."

 

 

"Sungmin-ah..."

 

"Ah.. uhm. What are you saying again? We have to go the locker right? Let's go?" It is now Sungmin who's tugging Kangin's arm. Painful, Kangin's arm can feel the pain but he dismissed it. He knows that the younger was hurt from what he saw. He knows that he was mad. He, too, was feeling mad. He thought that Kyuhyun really liked his dongsaeng but from what they've witnessed just a while ago, he was not sure anymore. And Sungmin was thinking the same. I thought he liked me.

 

 

When they have entered the room, Kangin hugged the trembling Sungmin.

 

 

"Yah, hyung, what the hell?! Don't tell me you like me. I'll tell you to Teukie-hyung!" The smaller struggled from his hyung's hug but Kangin is a lot stronger, his hug is a more powerful. Unlike him who's suddenly feeling weak. The strong and manly Sungmin is weak.

 

 

"Stop pushing me, Min. I know. I know." His hyung's voice became gentler and softer. He didn't know why he suddenly wanted to cry. His eyes hurt. Only my eyes hurt.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Min..."

 

"I'm fine, okay?" He tried to laugh.

 

 

Kangin removed his arms around him and held his shoulders. "Min.... stop denying. Just this time." At that, Sungmin's laughter grew louder.

 

 

 

"I'm not denying anything. Hyung, what's wrong with you?" Sungmin averted his eyes from Kangin.

 

Kangin seemed to be frustrated as his grip became tighter. "Sungmin."

 

"I'm fine, really." Sungmin answered and tried to smile to his hyung.

 

 

 

"Then why are you crying?"

 

 

He touched his cheeks and found that it's wet. "Oh? Is it raining? I didn't knew that that can be possible inside the room."

 

 

Kangin saw the emptiness on his eyes. He once again hugged him. And didn't said anything. He just hugged him. Tighter this time. Like he's saying that it's okay. That he is there. That he will be there.

 

 

It immediately erased Sungmin's smile. His sobs that he had been preventing from escaping have finally found its way out of his mouth. And they grew louder. And louder. And Kangin stayed.

 

 

-----

 

Again. 140623