A Prince with a Prince Pt. 1

A Prince with a Prince

Sungmin's thoughts on italics. It's hard to convert 1st POV to 3rd POV. Enjoy^^.

-----------------------

 

"Good morning, Princess! How are you today? Did you spend your weekend well? In my part I really enjoyed it. Mom, dad, Ahra and me went to China for a short visit and do you....."

 

He is Lee Sungmin, a senior in high school. And that beside him is Kyuhyun, a junior. And yes, he is the so-called 'princess'.

 

 

 

"So we've arrived." Yeah, enough for stating the obvious. "Ah! Pity me. We have to separate ways again my princess. IBut don't miss me too much okay? that's my job. I don't want you to be sad." Never gonna happen, kid. "I'll be going then now Princess. See you later at lunch!"

 

He didn't glanced at him and just went straight to his seat. Kyuhyun has been, for him.... a nuisance. He's always there. He stays by the gates every morning for him to walk Sungmin to his class, to his every class if it's even possible and he's very glad it is not. He brought Sungmin lunch everyday. Walks him home every afternoon. He even waits for him to finish his martial arts session just to send him home. Tch, as if I am a girl and I need some body guard. He's like my maid, my body guard, my cook, my mother, almost everything! And I'm getting tired of him pampering me. I'm even manlier than him in every aspect.

 

 

 

A nudge on Sungmin's side made him woke up from his thoughts. It is the EunHae couple. "What?"

 

"Seems like your boy still can't lure you, huh." Donghae stated while sitting on his boyfriend's lap.

 

"Never. And he's not my boy. He's just some random child who doesn't know what he really wants."

 

"Yeah like we do not know." Eunhyuk snorts at him.

 

"Yeah and like you know everything."

 

"Whatever, princess."

 

"Oh please..."

 

 

Lunch came by pretty quickly that day and Sungmin together with the EunHae couple made their way toward the canteen. The couple brought their own lunch like the usual and Sungmin just sat there, waiting for his food to arrive. 30 minutes had passed and his lunch haven't arrived yet. Kyuhyun was never late. He sometimes arrives earlier than us before but he was never late, not until today. What's taking him so long.... ugh, whatever. I'll just buy my own food. I'm too hungry to wait for him.

 

As he was standing on his seat, two smiling persons entered the room... The before large and spacy canteen became too small and crowded, staying here make me feel stuffed.

 

"Hey, hyung. Isn't that your lover boy? Why he's with someone else?" Eunhyuk asked Sungmin, who also noticed the persons who've just arrived. And yes, those persons are composed of Kyuhyun and his classmate, Seohyun.

 

Sungmin's eye twitched at the scene and felt that his hunger has suddenly vanished. They saw them smiling at each other and finally, separated ways, Kyuhyun to their direction and Seohyun to who knows and who cares where.

 

"Hello princess! Why are you standing? Ahh! I've brought you lunch today, Mom cooked you lobsters! What do you think? You like that, right? I also added more rice cause I know how much you love lobsters and mor--"

 

Kyuhyun's words were cut off as Sungmin abruptly pushed the chair away and walked out of the canteen. I can't take looking at him, my chest felt so full that I think it will burst anytime soon if I keep on looking at him smiling like that.


And my chest tightens more when he didn't came after me.

 

 


Time passed by and in 5 minutes his classes for today will be finished. And as much as he wanted to go get home, drink lots of his mom's pumpkin soup and play with his babies (bunny and dogs), he can't. He have his martial arts practice. The bell finally rung, signaling that today's classes were done.

 

"You going home, hyung?"

 

"Nope, practice."

 

"Oh, okay." Faster Hyuk! from Donghae who's on the door already made them laugh.

 

"Your fish's getting impatient. Go."

 

"He's always. Bye hyung, we'll see you tomorrow!"

 

"Bye Hyuk! Make sure to use protection!" At that, I received a protest from Eunhyuk and a laugh from Donghae. Ahh, adorable. Their still too innocent to those kind of things. I haven't even seen them make out, okay? Just a simple hug and kiss. Pure and innocent love. I want that kind too

 

Practice finished earlier than the usual. After changing into his school uniform, he went out of the room just to see an empty hallway. He's not here. Kyuhyun's not here yet. Sungmin decided to wait for a while, thinking that the guy just needed to go to the rest room or wherever. But 10 minutes had passed and all of my colleagues were already out.

 

"Hey, seems like your boyfriend's not walking you home today." Kangin, their captain, snapped him out of his thoughts. After making sure that the door is locked, he looked at Sungmin and told "10 minutes had passed and you're still waiting? Wow. That's new. You always escape from him everyday."

 

"Who says I'm waiting for that bastard! I'm just resting okay." 

 

 

"If you say so. Your boyfriend doesn't seem to be arriving any time soon. Want me to walk you home? Jungsoo have other things to do." Kangin offered.

 

 

"Nah, thanks hyung. Let's just walk together to the gates." He suggested as he got off the wall. "And he's not my boyfriend!"

 

--------------

 

Edited. Agan. 140623.