Happily 2

Hyuna-Sehun Shot (based on song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 [CONTENTID3]Happily[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2]Part 1[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID1]One Direction-Happily

 

 

 'Cause  

Hyuna was biting her pen, not focusing on anything but her book. Her glasses which the same level as her eyes are now slowly slide to the peak of her nose. There's a time where she will just stare blankly to the front, probably thinking and then the next thing we know she will grin excitedly afterwards.

Completely oblivious to her, there is one guy who sit about 2 table away from her, has been staring at her for quite some time. He was biting a sandwich, all while keeping an eye at her. Not once he tore his gaze away from the nerd girl that he head been crushing on for far too long now. (a.n they're at their college yard. Where they put benches & all that lol)

And too soon for his liking, his activities was interrupted when his friends come rushing towards him with some girl following after. He clenched his jaw when he saw, one of the girl his friends brought, Jessica. Oh how he hate her with all his guts, she's just so annoying and too---cheap?easy?

Eventhough he's famous for his playboy behaviour but he respect woman with all of his. He never the kind of guy who will have with a girl he just met, some guy maybe feel proud that they had bang a plenty of girls but not him. Not in a million years. That's explain why he is so famous in the girls pack. 

" Sehun " she shriek while sneak her hands into his shirt. " Can you not? " He cringed and pull himself from her grasp and sit beside Tao on another table. Ignoring his friends remarks, he continue on staring at the girl in front of him. 

Tao frowned watching Sehun expression, not ever he saw his face looks so focus on something and he kinda looks like someone who is in lovesick. Followed his stare, Tao frowned more, wondering on why the hell he was staring at her. " Sehun why are you staring at the nerd girl in front of us? " 

" Hyuna-- her name is Hyuna. Not 'the' nerd girl " he said with a blank expression as he turned to look at Tao. He was taken aback at Sehun word but nod afterwards. They both turn their gaze away when they heard Hyuna voice more like a squeal asking someone to stop. Sehun clenched his fist tightly and narrowed his eyes towards the disgusting couple in front of him.

" Stop doing your homework. Let's go eat, I'm hungry " he pout and kiss her, making her giggle. " lucky for you I already finished it. So come on let's go eat " she said and give a peck on her boyfriend pouting lips. Her smile faltered when her eyes meet his, Sehun was full of glaring and Tao on the other side looking back and forth between Hyuna and Sehun. There is something fishy about them. thought he.

Quickly breaking the eye contact, she packed all her stuff. She know he was still staring at her, fighting with all of hers not to stare back she quickly run to her boyfriend arms. Sehun felt like there's a volcano exploded inside his body when he saw Minhyuk (hyuna bf) is hugging her from the side and cutely kiss her head. Couldn't take it anymore, he slammed his fist on the table

 " Dude are you okay?--- you-- bleeding. There's a rock on the table--how can you not see it? " Tao rambled but before he can do anything, Sehun walked away leaving him and others dumbfounded. 

Sehun is in his room watching TV as he wrapped a bandage around his right hand when someone send him a text. Reaching for his phone, he quickly unlocked it.

Mine;) : I'm outside. Open the door ;p

Grinning idiotly, he jumped from his bed and run to the door. He peak a little behind the curtain and see how she was waiting patiently behind the door. He pull the door open with so much force, making her jump " hi-- " he didn't give a chance for her to greet him properly as he crashed his lips on her. Slamming the door with his foot, he pin her against the wall.

She gasped from the hard force and Sehun quickly took advantage of that when he shoved his tongue in like an animal. " Jump " he demand and she obey like the good girl she is, wrapping her legs around his waist.

" He kissed you--he ing kissed you " he sternly said and grip on her thigh as he walk to his bedroom " and you can do it better " as soon as those words came out from . Sehun smirk proudly before threw her on his bed, he lift his shirt up and reach for a handcuffed inside the drawer " you bet your arse I am " 

" Make love to me. Make me feel good. Make me forget about him " 

" oh I will. Forget about that bastard. You're mine t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter